Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Logging out

I'd noticed when I'd come back to the board it showed I was still logged in. I thought at first I hadn't logged out but made sure the last time that I did log out (at least I'm pretty sure I did). So when I got on today it showed I was already logged in.

I'd noticed when I'd come back to the board it showed I was still logged in. I thought at first I hadn't logged out but made sure the last time that I did log out (at least I'm pretty sure I did). So when I got on today it showed I was already logged in.

On the sign-in screen, make sure the "remember me" option is unchecked. That should do it.

It happened again today... I logged out yesterday, closed out the page, came back to the site and I was still logged in. So I logged out again, came back, later and that time I was signed out.

Then today I got on here and I'm already logged in... Going to try it again, usually I try to make sure that box is unchecked, but I'll give it another go.

edit - Tried again, same thing happened, definitely not working for me.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings