Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Mystery of Edwin Drood

Janet0312

Not sure whyUniversal took on this unfinished project. I don't know if it was a vehicle for David Manners or what, I like the atmosphere, Edward Ward did the music. Not sure who sang for Claude -sounded like Nelson Eddy. Nice spooky graveyard scenarios, I got a kick out of Zeffie Tillbury's description: The Opion Woman.

I love the film. I hadn't seen it in years; TCM finally showed it one December, about four years ago. Fine cast, great story, terrific atmosphere. Directed by Stuart Walker, who that same year gave us Werewolf of London, also with Zeffie Tilbury and Ethel Griffies. My favorite werewolf movie.

• Like 1

I love the film. I hadn't seen it in years; TCM finally showed it one December, about four years ago. Fine cast, great story, terrific atmosphere. Directed by Stuart Walker, who that same year gave us Werewolf of London, also with Zeffie Tilbury and Ethel Griffies. My favorite werewolf movie.

Let's all request  The Mystery of Edwin Drood. I missed it the last time it was shown on TCM years ago and would LOVE to see it

• Like 2

I still have the film on my DVR. It looks good, for a movie that probably hasn't had any restoration. Every time I feel like switching cable companies, I realize I can't. I would lose all the movies on my DVR.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings