Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tor's Top.Ten Titles Searched Today

Arturo

Aren't you missing Tor! Tor! Tor! from 1970?

I think this is on any given day, Rey.  So this may be yesterday's list.

So there may be a slightly different permutation of the top ten to look forward to each and every day.

1. THE LETTOR

3 RETURN TOR PEYTON PLACE

4.TORMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY

5.TORA TORA TORA

6. TORRID ZONE

7. TORMENT

8. TORBRUK

10RETURN TOR PARADISE

Thanks. I've been lagging.this morning, so yeah, my list was.yesterday's. Thanks for posting the most recent list.

• Like 1

This thread is off-topic and should be moved to the Tor Noir Forum ... or Film Tor Forum .... or Film Noir Torum.  Speaking of which, why are there no Jacques TORneur films on the list?

So soon.  We've only had the results of one single day's search for crying out loud.  What about tomorrow's permutation and the day after that and the day after that and the day after that?

I mean Tor Be Or Not Tor Be could drop to search number four for pity's sake.  Think of the discussion then!

This thread could be on page one for goodness knows how long.

• Like 2

So soon.  We've only had the results of one single day's search for crying out loud.  What about tomorrow's permutation and the day after that and the day after that and the day after that?

I mean Tor Be Or Not Tor Be could drop to search number four for pity's sake.  Think of the discussion then!

This thread could be on page one for goodness knows how long.

Tor like bumping up. Tor agree.

1. TOR BE OR NOT.TOR BE

3. TOREVER AMBER

4. IT HAPPENED TORMORROW

5. FROM HERE TOR ETERNITY

6. FROM HERE TOR.ETERNITY

7. A LETTOR TOR THREE WIVES

8. THE MASK OF TORRO

10. THE TORRENT

You know if it were Tor doing the searching it might be something like this ...

Babette's Feast

La Grand Bouffe

Big Night

Delicatessen

and 

Eating Raoul

• Like 1

1. TOR BE OR NOT.TOR BE

3. TOREVER AMBER

4. IT HAPPENED TORMORROW

5. FROM HERE TOR ETERNITY

6. FROM HERE TOR.ETERNITY

7. A LETTOR TOR THREE WIVES

8. THE MASK OF TORRO

10. THE TORRENT

What no TORTIGO?

Surely one of the blank entries is for TORTIGO.

And what's up with FROM HERE TOR ETERNITY appearing twice on the list? 

One of them is the unrated version, with Tor and Deborah Kerr on the beach.  Too grisy to even imagine.

Yes, I hear that when the surf receded Deborah was buried under the sand and Tor had to give mouth to mouth.

• Like 2

Yes, I hear that when the surf receded Deborah was buried under the sand and Tor had to give mouth to mouth.

I'm surprised Trog didn't make the top ten!    (we had a party last night and we were up late cleaning up and Trog was on,,,, wow,  Joan must of really needed the money.)

• Like 1

I'm surprised Trog didn't make the top ten!    (we had a party last night and we were up late cleaning up and Trog was on,,,, wow,  Joan must of really needed the money.)

She was reduced to taking empty Pepsi bottles back for the deposits at that time.

• Like 1

What no TORTIGO?

Surely one of the blank entries is for TORTIGO.

And what's up with FROM HERE TOR ETERNITY appearing twice on the list?

I know right? When you base premises and conclusions on a list the has blank spaces and duplicate titles, how.valid can that be?

• Like 2

Well, if seems TCMs recent theme, Tor Johnson, Swashbuckler has seen several of those films spike into the latest Top Ten:

1. THE TORSICAN BROTHERS

2. THE MARK OF TORRO

3. PIRATES OF TORTUGA

5. THE FOXES OF TORROW

6. THE FLAME AND THE TORRO

7. THE TORSICAN BROTHERS

8. PEYTOR PLACE

9. THE SISTORS

10. TOREVER AMBER

• Like 3

James, I hope you don't mind being corrected, being that you're a bona fide film enthusiast. It's TORg, not Trog. Don't feel bad though, James, we all make mistakes.

• Like 2

Well, if seems TCMs recent theme, Tor Johnson, Swashbuckler has seen several of those films spike into the latest Top Ten:

1. THE TORSICAN BROTHERS

2. THE MARK OF TORRO

3. PIRATES OF TORTUGA

5. THE FOXES OF TORROW

6. THE FLAME AND THE TORRO

7. THE TORSICAN BROTHERS

8. PEYTOR PLACE

9. THE SISTORS

10. TOREVER AMBER

Thank you, thank you.  I couldn't start my day without knowing this.

• Like 3

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings