Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What happened to 'Daily Dose of Darkness #2?'

Let me clarify what you are asking:

If you are asking about the topic in TCM message boards, it is no longer pinned to the top, and you have to scroll down the list to find the topic thread. But it is still here at the TCM message board and open for comments. 

If you are asking about the email/Announcement on the Daily Doses, all of them are archived under "Announcements" in our Canvas course site (Announcements can be found as a link on the left hand navigation bar in Canvas). I just checked and it is there and the video is playing fine. 

Hope this answers your question. 

?

Do you want to see the film clip, which is the opening of La Bete Humaine?  If so, go to YouTube and click on La Bete Humaine (1938) Lantier, Le Havre. This is the film clip Professor Edwards used in Daily Dose of Darkness #2

Hope this helps

• Like 1

Do you want to see the film clip, which is the opening of La Bete Humaine?  If so, go to YouTube and click on La Bete Humaine (1938) Lantier, Le Havre. This is the film clip Professor Edwards used in Daily Dose of Darkness #2

Hope this helps

www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8ui3UiURgo  This is the URL

• Like 1

Let me clarify what you are asking:

If you are asking about the topic in TCM message boards, it is no longer pinned to the top, and you have to scroll down the list to find the topic thread. But it is still here at the TCM message board and open for comments. 

If you are asking about the email/Announcement on the Daily Doses, all of them are archived under "Announcements" in our Canvas course site (Announcements can be found as a link on the left hand navigation bar in Canvas). I just checked and it is there and the video is playing fine. 

Hope this answers your question.

I just couldn't find it on this site but I see it now thanks!

• Like 1

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings