Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is the Week 3 Neo-Noir, "Get Carter" or "Thief"?

The Summer of Darkness Viewing Guide for June 19, 2015 put on the Canvas site by Dr. Edwards, shows that "Get Carter" is the Neo-Noir for week 3, but the TCM SUMMER of DARKNESS Festival Schedule pdf shows that the Neo-Noir being shown on June 19th is, "Thief".  

While I'm sure that both of these films are great examples of Neo-Noirs, I would like some clarification on which one will actually be shown by TCM as I assume that it will also be the one that we study.

Thank you

The Summer of Darkness Viewing Guide for June 19, 2015 put on the Canvas site by Dr. Edwards, shows that "Get Carter" is the Neo-Noir for week 3, but the TCM SUMMER of DARKNESS Festival Schedule pdf shows that the Neo-Noir being shown on June 19th is, "Thief".  

While I'm sure that both of these films are great examples of Neo-Noirs, I would like some clarification on which one will actually be shown by TCM as I assume that it will also be the one that we study.

Thank you

I have set my DVR for recording on Friday already and it is listed as "Get Carter".

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings