Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help! Need name of a silent movie

I was wondering if someone could help me out and find the name of this movie I saw. I totally forgot to look at the title till it was over. It was a silent film, I don't know the name of the actors but the woman had blonde hair. Her name was Diane in the movie and it started with her trying to kill herself with a knife that belonged to some guy. She was on the streets and he found her then took her to his place. Then they fell in love and he went to war. He would go visit her at 11:00 every day but then he went blind. They were so in love that they communicated telepathically (sp?). He tried to go back to her and finally he made it home and she found out he was blind. It was just a short clip in "A Personal Journey with Martin Scorsese Through American Movies" I remembered that name but I can't find the title or any info on this movie. It's not much info, but it's driving me nuts! Thanks!