Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MGM When The Lion Roars question...

Chris Pierce

When is that ever going to be put out on Blu-Ray? 

I don't mean to taunt you, but did you really think anyone here knows the answer to that question?

And why not ask in the sub forum titled "Classic Film DVD Reviews"? Those people may have more insider knowledge.

I know Classic Images magazine always has a column on "new releases", I'd look for it there.

• Like 1

I don't mean to taunt you, but did you really think anyone here knows the answer to that question?

And why not ask in the sub forum titled "Classic Film DVD Reviews"? Those people may have more insider knowledge.

I know Classic Images magazine always has a column on "new releases", I'd look for it there.

You guys are the big TCM fans,figured maybe you would know. That's fine,I'll ask their corporate office myself.

I love that dvd,and think it's the best studio doc ever,but it really does need a face lift badly.

(Sorry if this doesn't go here,not sure where to post this question)

I'd be surpised if it ever gets a Blu-Ray release. When Warner Bros. released it on DVD  that would have been the perfect time to do a Blu-Ray,   I could be wrong, but I just don't see them revisiting it.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings