Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Death Takes No Holiday -- The Obituary Thread

17 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz's only great-granddaughter Desiree Anzalone dies at the age of 31 after six year battle with breast cancer

Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz's great-granddaughter Desiree Anzalone dies of breast cancer

Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz's only great-granddaughter Desiree Anzalone has died at the age of 31. Anzalone passed on September 27, in her home state of Connecticut, after a six-year battle with cancer, People reported on Friday. Her mother Julia Arnaz, daughter of Desi Arnaz Jr., said her only daughter died  'peacefully,' though  'watching her slip away was just, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. No mother should have to watch that.'

That’s very sad.

• Sad 1
7 hours ago, MikaelaArsenault said:

Yet another death from the world of Baseball. 😞 Joe Morgan was truly a gentleman. Aside from his athletic gifts, he was a world class broadcaster.

I happened to be working at an executive suites-type of hotel about 21 years ago when he was hosting a charity golf tournament and many celebrities were staying at the hotel.  I made his Veggie Omelette order!

~RIP

• Like 3
  • Sad 1