Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Death Takes No Holiday -- The Obituary Thread

16 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

I don't know why you would necessarily think Spencer Davis was dead? I had no trouble with the link.

Probably due to not hearing anything from or about him for say....  20-30 years or more? 

And the news item on that link still gets blocked by some privacy spam after a couple of seconds.

Sepiatone

2 hours ago, Sepiatone said:

Probably due to not hearing anything from or about him for say....  20-30 years or more? 

And the news item on that link still gets blocked by some privacy spam after a couple of seconds.

Sepiatone

That’s odd it’s happening.

8 hours ago, chaya bat woof woof said:

(their Dreams album is back on the charts because of that video with the guy on the skateboard and cranberry juice).

I feel compelled to say the album is entitled Rumours, but yes, otherwise, that's correct.

28 minutes ago, sewhite2000 said:

I find the lack of a Jerry Jeff Walker mention disturbing. You have to live in Texas, I guess.

There's a thread about him on "Off Topic" and there's a mention about his death on the "trump  Whopper" thread.

• Thanks 2