Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pamela Franklin - where is she now?

Hello Mongo,

This British actress was such a standout as a child/teen actor in such films as The Innocents & The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie

Miss Franklin showed such early promise I fear she may have burned out. Please don't say she wound up on drugs! However, I really do wonder what became of her. Do you know? Thank you.

Not to worry, Cybrspacy. Former child star Pamela Franklin is alive and well.

The lovely actress left the screen in 1976 after making over 25 films and was last seen on TV in 1981.

She has been married since 1971 and raised 2 children.

Now 55 years old, she is retired from show business.

Mongo

• 15 years later...

Pamela and husband Harvey Jason just celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary.  They both look great!  Cheers to the Jasons!  I invite you to visit The Legend of Pamela Franklin YouTube channel for performances perhaps you have never seen before.

15 hours ago, Karen Tj said:

Pamela and husband Harvey Jason just celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary.  They both look great!  Cheers to the Jasons!  I invite you to visit The Legend of Pamela Franklin YouTube channel for performances perhaps you have never seen before.

Thanks for this info.     Big fan of Pamela Frankin.

eMoviePoster.com - PAMELA FRANKLIN