Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MarshaKatz

Your Three Favorite Actresses of All Time

6 hours ago, KirkAndKarloff said:

My three favorite actresses are Lauren Bacall, Barbara Stanwyck, and Merle Oberon.

I have an online FRIEND, now turned author & go to FB to locate him, his og the works MICHAEL F. BLAKE-(looks a lot lie Wilford Brimley) He & I always correspond & sent each other pictures in his msg, all of a sudden folks soon as his COWBOY, HOLLYWOOD MAKE-UP-(he & his father were make-up artists & if you go over his page both, mostly his pop, worked with almost all the heavyweights, doing their make-up) Now he gives most, including myself of all people, because we were pretty tight-(NOTE: JUST REMEMBERED ON AN IN BETWEEN SUPER TCM TRBUTE, I THINK TO JW & WESTERNS, BLAKE APPEARS FIRST TIME EVER IN TV, Watch for it, ) Not certain but I also think Michael was a fellow card-carrying member of REEL COWBOYS,.ORG-(fan club & again, a marvelously crafted site!) CYNDI TRACY-(relative of the GREAT: TRACY & I were ultra pals & not just online, spoke on the phone & more) Cyndi got me in FREE to REEL COWBOYS, even getting huge envelopes from them in snail-mail & topper being membership card) For the record CYNDI TRACY-(l961-) was the then wife of SPENCER'S grandson  JOE TRACY-(l955-) Not a good guy, where she was cool & more cared about SPENCER by far then he ever did)  Pint being MICHAEL'S ALL-TIME TOP 5-6 FAv. STARS ARE>CHANEY, SR.-(make-up again & his ultimate idol), JOHN WAYNE, CAGNEY, TRACY &STANWYCK-(the sole female)

2 hours ago, spence said:

marvelous choices

I didn't see anyone else saying Deborah Kerr so I thought I would give her a shoutout in addition to my definite top two. 

My favs are> Natalie Wood, Garbo & *Katharine Hepburn  but the greatest I've ever seen are>  *Streep, Garbo & *Kate

On 9/4/2015 at 9:25 PM, JamesStewartFan95 said:

1. Audrey Hepburn

2. Ingrid Bergman

3. Grace Kelly

though the Academy adores *Streep the most, critics*Kate, but insiders always go for *Bergman

Well, on this excellent one-(like actors) *Bette Davis leads by a lot actually, then *K. Hepburn & *I. Bergman

Well, difficult choice, nasty choice actually! How can one come up with just three when there are so many wonderful actresses out there. However, here are my three:

Lauren Bacall

Barbara Stanwyck

Meryl Streep

Sorry, I can't help it, I have to add Deborah Kerr

Edited by John Louis Gerdes
spelling mistake

My three favorites:

1. Natalie Wood

2. Vivien Leigh

3. Lucille Ball

Runners up:

4. Cyd Charisse