Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Discovering Bruce Lee

cinemafan

Not classically classic but -

Last night I had my first "face to face" encounter with Bruce Lee when I watched Enter the Dragon for the first time.  Many years ago, I had seen a TV movie about him - in that movie, he lived in Washington state.

I have been watching movies for more far more years than he was on this earth, and I knew very well of his name and fame - now I know the reason why.

The movie was, of course, very violent in its own way but -

Bruce was on fire!  I liked the music, the sound effects, and the scenery.  I was amazed at Bruce's physique - his entire body was muscular -  in a way that I've never seen - lean and muscular.

Please share your appreciation and insights on Bruce Lee to someone who has just discovered him.

PS - Now I know where some of the sound effects come from that I've encountered with kids for all these years.  I can't describe them - the ones they make with every martial art move. Some kids mimic perfectly.

Not classically classic but -

Last night I had my first "face to face" encounter with Bruce Lee when I watched Enter the Dragon for the first time.  Many years ago, I had seen a TV movie about him - in that movie, he lived in Washington state.

I have been watching movies for more far more years than he was on this earth, and I knew very well of his name and fame - now I know the reason why.

The movie was, of course, very violent in its own way but -

Bruce was on fire!  I liked the music, the sound effects, and the scenery.  I was amazed at Bruce's physique - his entire body was muscular -  in a way that I've never seen - lean and muscular.

Please share your appreciation and insights on Bruce Lee to someone who has just discovered him.

PS - Now I know where some of the sound effects come from that I've encountered with kids for all these years.  I can't describe them - the ones they make with every martial art move. Some kids mimic perfectly.

Bruce Lee's skills were phenomenal. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGktqHzu83c

• Like 2

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings