Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

To those who watched the lineup tonight...

I watched the first 2 films, The Big Clock and The Window, tonight. However, something came up and I had to miss everything after Ken Levine's intro to Shadows on the Wall, including High Wall, which I had been planning to watch all week.

Ken Levine had great information on the movies this week. So if anyone can tell me what he said after wrapping Shadows on the Wall and/or the intro and conclusion to High Wall in as much gory details as possible, I'd really appreciate it! 

I completely misinterpreted the title. I thought you meant to those who watched the film The Lineup. I was ready to kick myself in the butt for having missed it, but then I saw your post. Whew! It's unfortunate that it wasn't part of the Summer of Darkness programming.

I completely misinterpreted the title. I thought you meant to those who watched the film The Lineup. I was ready to kick myself in the butt for having missed it, but then I saw your post. Whew! It's unfortunate that it wasn't part of the Summer of Darkness programming.

Lol, I don't blame you for getting confused. I actually wanted to edit the thread title a bit, but I don't really see any options for that available. Oh well. Hopefully people will read the post and understand like you did.  :)

And what a coincidence that I wound up referencing another noir without realizing it! The Lineup actually sounds fascinating. I'll definitely check it out. It would've been great if TCM included that as well as Blade Runner for the neo noir category.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings