Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Uncredited actress in His Kind of Woman

ElCid

There's a woman with long blonde hair that keeps showing up in the background of His Kind of Woman.  Always made me curious as she shows up in so many scenes.  

Checked out ImDIB and they list a lot of uncredited actors, but no pictures.

Anyone know who she is?

There's a woman with long blonde hair that keeps showing up in the background of His Kind of Woman.  Always made me curious as she shows up in so many scenes.  

Checked out ImDIB and they list a lot of uncredited actors, but no pictures.

Anyone know who she is?

Director's girlfriend?

Mamie Van Doren is supposed to have an uncredited role in this movie. I'm not sure what scenes she would be in, but is it possible that she's the one?

Definitely not.  This woman was very thin and appears to me to have been about 20ish or so at time of movie.

Definitely not.  This woman was very thin and appears to me to have been about 20ish or so at time of movie.

Well Van Doren would have been 20 in 1951 when HKOW was released and her waist was thin.   So I assume you mean the bust of the this background girl wasn't in the Van Doren 'range'.    ;)

Well Van Doren would have been 20 in 1951 when HKOW was released and her waist was thin.   So I assume you mean the bust of the this background girl wasn't in the Van Doren 'range'.    ;)

Yes.  Van Doren is sitting at the bar in her scene.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings