Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kimbo3200

How do I un-register???

When I tried to log in with this new format and all, it said that my e-mail address was not on record. I tried a few times, and it was the right email address. I looked at my user profile (kimbo3200) and sure enough, my email address was right there. I tried a few more times, certain it was right, and it kept saying that the email address was not registered. So I tried to register again...using the same email address, and it worked - but now I have a brand new name and start from scratch. I don't really want to do this...how do I undo this? How do I get rid of my account - kimbo32? I want my old account back....

Kimbo32,

We've un-registered you, so you can now re-register using your old screen name. Please let us know if this does not fix your problem. Thank you.

Can this be done for me, as well?? Also, will my past messages (all 400+) be back out on the board under my name, instead of 'GUEST?' It's as if my whole history here has been erased........I am NOT happy with the upgrade, if anyone's keeping count.

tmsenzig1983 -

You are now un-registered. Please login and set-up a new account with your old screen name and you should begin seeing your old posts. Let us know if you have any problems. Thank you -

-TCM web staff

tcmweb1,

I just wanted to pop in this one final time to say that although there are people happy with the upgrade, for which I'm glad, it has been a total failure for me. I am posting this here, as e-mail messages sent to you directly have been largely ignored. I posted a message stating that I would no longer post here a couple of weeks ago. But I at least planned on reading other's posts once a week or so. However, I see that my old posts are STILL not out there on the board under my name, so, due to your negligence, I no longer have any reason to even visit the TCM boards. Your service and response, for me anyway, has been abysmal.

So, at this point, if you could at least accomplish this much, I want you to unregister me on the TCM board. Remove ALL of my account information from this board ASAP. Also, as a courtesy, I would like you to find my 440 posts (they won't be hard to find, as they are all still addressed to 'GUEST,' and delete them from the board, as well. I truly want nothing to do with this 'Upgraded' message board. Can you handle that? You gave me ZERO service on my first request, so if you want to redeem yourself in my eyes, unregister me and please delete all of my posts. I won't visit the TCM board again for ANY reason, so I will just have to assume you will take care of this for me. Either way, I no longer care. What a complete and utter disappointment.......

Formerly,

KeithFromKC

Keith -

We haven't had luck finding these posts. We will make this a priority and locate them and delete them. We are sorry you are so unhappy with the service, we have made an effort to address everyone's concerns. In either case, we will find and delete your posts. Thank you for your feedback.

tcmweb1

KeithFromKC -

We have successfully restored your old screen name and restored your name to all of your previous posts. Keith, if you still want these all deleted, would you please confim and let us know - we know it's a little late, but we were able to get this completed. If we do not hear from you, we will delete your posts as requested. Thank you.

TCM web -

I am at a complete loss how to get this thing to work from my home. If you get this it will be a miracle. On the main page it shows I'm logged in. Select a topic and it shows guest. Try to reply it kicks me back to the main page. I can't get in to my private messages to send you a question. It seems to be my computer as I can do things from work but I can't begin to figure how to get home to work right. The last one I posted from here was about three weeks ago. Is unregistering and re-registering with the same name possible? Any suggestions? I hope this goes through.

Hi MovieMan,

Would you mind sending us a private message with your computer specs at home? Perhaps there is some difference in technology that we are not properly supporting. Information that would be of use to us would be whether your computer is a MAC/PC and your prefered browser and version. Thanks for your patience.

-TCM

I would also like to "un-register." As a matter of fact, I haven't been able to post with my original ID (udpert) for years. I used to post regularly two boards back, but I had such a time logging in after a while that I gave up. My email is still listed in my profile, but I can't even get my password sent to me because my email is never recognized at log-in. Can I get the same help others in this thread have been getting? Thanks

udpert1 - we can help you - please private message (or post here if you are comfortable displaying) your old email/address/display name and we will re-register you under the old sign-up. Thank you -

tcmweb

Hi tcmweb1,

Looks like I am not the only one who is unhappy with your "NEW WEB SITE". Now I know it is not my computer. Why don't you just go back to the old site or get some people who know what they are doing. You shovel out a lot of BS but no solutions. Maybe you should just shut down the site till you get it working. A lot of people are anxious about all this. Maybe I need to call Ted and tell him what a mess you guys are doing to his fragile reputation.

I've sent two private messages about unregistering, but haven't gotten any replies. Any problems?

Sorry - we just unregistered you and sent you the details in your private messages - you should be all set to re-register as 'udpert' with your email address. Let us know if you have problems. Thank you.

tcmweb

Hi:

I guess I am still on here. I wanted to re-register under a new screen name that is more appropriate for what I am. I asked you to delete my e-mail address and all the other stuff to sign up on this site. Today I got an e-mail from you that it was done!

Why am I still here?

Will you just change my screen name to Vidiot?

Thank You

You have been removed

Thank you for contacting Turner Classic Movies. We hope we were able to properly assist you.

If your question remains unanswered, ****PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!****! Click on the link below if you have further correspondence for our staff on this topic:

http://www.turnerclassicmovies.com/feedback?incidentId=377104ce000001099fb257910aa50b4b

Nav1 - we have un-registered you and your email - so please simply re-register with your old email address and whatever display you wish. Just a warning - with a new display name, you will not be able to see in your profile the previous posts you have made (but you can always search for them under your old Nav1 name). Let us know if this works. Thanks.

tcmweb

I still can't register under my old name and now I can't sign in under my backup names either. I have to keep re-registering with new names. Please send me an email, since I can't access my private messages after I've been unregistered. rsmjo@mail.com

How do I un-register?? I sent several emails with NO replies. If you can do it from there then please unregister me ASAP. I had it with this left wing site and unforgiving members.

Regards - abrownfan

P.S. The members who were kind to me, the above remarks do not apply to you. I found a better forum.

By drinking the Un-Cola 7-Up!

Either that or jump off the Empire State Buiding..that will automatically unregister you!....Trouble is if you do that, and change your mind half-way down the jump...it just might be too late to re-register!

Bartlett