Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does anyone recognize this movie??

Jerzeemom

It starts out with a wife making a scrapbook for her husband for their anniversary.  She goes to pick something up from a Jeweler/ Engraver?? and over hears her husbands friend buying the anniversary present that her husband forgot to get.   

At a dinner party the wife of one of her husbands top accounts (a dog food company) wants her to let their cook come work for them.. against her wishes.. the husband agrees.  The wife ends up leaving the party and going to get a drink with a stranger she meets outside their house.

I have seen this movie twice, but I can never remember the name.. Help??

It starts out with a wife making a scrapbook for her husband for their anniversary.  She goes to pick something up from a Jeweler/ Engraver?? and over hears her husbands friend buying the anniversary present that her husband forgot to get.   

At a dinner party the wife of one of her husbands top accounts (a dog food company) wants her to let their cook come work for them.. against her wishes.. the husband agrees.  The wife ends up leaving the party and going to get a drink with a stranger she meets outside their house.

I have seen this movie twice, but I can never remember the name.. Help??

Yes sounds like SKYLARK- films stars Claudette Colbert as the neglected wife and Ray Milland as her husband. She is having a dinner party at her home, then leaves with Brian Aherne. It's been shown on TCM .Hope that helps 

• Like 1

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings