Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

UPGRADE - PLEASE READ (from TCM)

Guest rsteiner0609

Guest rsteiner0609

Hello everyone,

First, our apologies for not giving everyone a heads up on this message boards transition. We are in the process of fixing several problems that you?ve detailed and have looked carefully at your complaints and posts. We will continue to work through these and address all your concerns.

Everyone should be able to keep their screen names, which we?ve retained. You will need to re-register through our new Member Services section, but you can use your old screen name. We needed to do this to leave the AOL Screen Name service.

There were several reasons for our transition, but this was primarily to get us off of the AOL Screen Name Service, which we were receiving a number of complaints on regarding log-in and posting. Although there are a few problems at the outset here, we think this will help create greater stability in log-in and posting moving forward. Plus, there are a number of great new features with this upgrade. We will continue to read your posts and try and address any suggestions.

In addition ? this is in anticipation of great things to come. TCM is working on a new movie database and web site which we?re very excited about, scheduled to launch in Nov. Getting re-registered will allow you to more actively contribute to TCM everywhere on the site. We think this great Message Board community will be an active shaper in the direction and future of both of these.

Thank you for your continued patience and dedication with these Boards. Our tech lead is working on these problems now. We apologize again for any inconvenience. If you have any specific problems with the log-in or posting, we ask you to please post these in the ?Technical Issues with Message Boards? section. Thank you.

TCM web staff

To tcmwebmaster! 1st & foremost, I am right now kinda taking this massive overhaul of what are thee finest online forums on the net, with a grain of salt!

Due to many-(almost just happened to myself) having instant trouble logging back in!?

However, I see that you guys may have an EDIT/DELETE type of button now & thats great!

Plus, given how I-(along with others) were not getting e-mail updates-even after a super replied?) Maybe this will do the trick?

Thank You-(P.S. Just please, please, don't lose our past articles!)

Message was edited by:

myidolspencer