Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've found it! The worse film noir of all time!

JAIL BAIT! I know some people can't stand the zither music in the Third Man, but try guitar music non stop..I couldnt make it 20 minutes into the movie. And the main character's sister telling him, don't go out that door, you're gonna be Jail Bait!!

The main character is supposed to get plastic surgery to change his identity, that part sounds pretty good, but I didnt make it that far.

It's Ed Wood's shot at a film noir, why did I expect more.

It's public domain. Watch it if you can.

[...]

Edited by TCMModerator1
Video removed due to copyright concerns
  • Like 1

As I've been watching the Summer of Darkness, I can't help but make the comparisons between film noir and the terrible, horrible SF B-movies my husband adores. I'm not terribly surprised that Ed Wood would try film noir because he tried everything -- with such enthusiasm and lack of taste.

JAIL BAIT! I know some people can't stand the zither music in the Third Man, but try guitar music non stop..I couldnt make it 20 minutes into the movie. And the main character's sister telling him, don't go out that door, you're gonna be Jail Bait!!

The main character is supposed to get plastic surgery to change his identity, that part sounds pretty good, but I didnt make it that far.

It's Ed Wood's shot at a film noir, why did I expect more.

It's public domain. Watch it if you can.

[...]

Hey,  what isn't there to love about guitar music non stop?     :P

• Like 1

might have to fast foward to that part, i can't do a rewatch- ugh! :lol:

This film is worth seeing only to watch Steve Reeves gratuitously showing off his impressive chest.

The same irritating guitar soundtrack was used in Mesa of Lost Women.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings