Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Question about William Hopper in Flight From Destiny

dswidow

Did you watch Flight From Destiny recently? If so, were you able to spot William (DeWolf) Hopper, who played a character named Trevin? I couldn't spot him. At this point I'm assuming he was in the scene in which the professor asks his friends about what they would do if they had only six months to live.  I assume Hopper/Trevin had some lines that were cut from the film after original release. I know it's a stupid little point, but I'm going OCD on it for some reason. Thanks for any help you can give.

This was on my dvr, and your ? made me curious, so I watched. Maybe we're both crazy, but I didn't see him or hear his character's name in the film. I even 're-watched the university club scene..thinking he might be in the group..but he wasn't there. Only one prison guard is referred to by name ..guess some scenes were cut..maybe a trial sequence?

• Like 1

Thanks, Shutoo, for verifying my sanity, on this topic anyway. That sounds like a good guess about a deleted trial sequence. I looked on-line and couldn't find any review that mentioned Hopper as MIA -- seemed weird, since I bet more people are familiar with him than the other actors in the movie, and would look for him. Thanks again. P.S Recorded the TCM version on my DVR.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings