Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

request for mongo

bggalaxy

This may be a problem with my system, but can you start a new "birthday" thread? When I click on the most recent post it gives me the "can not find page" page. This is one of my favorite threads to read each day. If it is just my system don't worry about it. Thanks for all you do.

Thanks, bggalaxy.

I've been having difficulties staying logged in when I post the birthday listing on the thread. I had to shorten it, leaving out info, in order to post.

Perhaps TCM can edit out the years 2003 and 2004, leaving 2005 since the thread is much too long. That might help.

Mongo

I get that same "The Page Cannot Be Displayed" message, "bggalaxy". The way around that glitch is to click on the last page listed....and then go "backward" from there to get to the most recent posts. Bother! I have the same thing happen when I use the "spell check"...and after a whole lot of nonsense trying to get a post submitted in Mongo's Birthday Thread this morning, I finally gave up...only to see later that the post was actually submitted THREE times!

I sincerely hope that something can be done by TCM Web's staff to rectify this problems we're having! Hang-in-there, Mongo!

bggalaxy, I'm not sure if this is what you are doing, but I've been able to get to the most recent birthday thread by not clicking on Happy Birthday in the gen discussion area but instead click on the last page number right below it which is now at 149. This takes me right to the last post.