Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Robert Morse gets hired in How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying  Animated GIF

Marian Marsh has to lose the glam to get hired in Beauty and the Boss  Image result for beauty and the boss 1932

3 people hire Humphrey Bogart in The Maltese Falcon                              Animated GIF

Mary Richards is hired at WJM on The Mary Tyler Moore Show                        Animated GIF

• Like 3

The Artist (2011)

A Star is Born (take your pick..)

Inside Daisy Clover (1965)

The Last Movie Star (2017)

America's Sweethearts (2001)

In Person (1935)

White Hot: The Mysterious Murder of Thelma Todd (1991, tv movie)

The Perils of Pauline  (1947)

What Price Hollywood?  (1932)  Animated GIF

• Like 6

Films:

All About Eve (1950) Just recently watched this for the first time before Christmas. "Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy night!" Bette Davis was great. Anne Baxter did great at being very unlikable.

Biopics: 

Mommie Dearest (1981) As a kid, the "No wire hangers" scene was pretty scary to watch. I always felt bad for the little girl. Joan Crawford comes across as scary.

Lucy & Desi: Before the Laughter (1991) I remember this film on Lifetime as a kid. I liked it, and now that I understand more about Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz, I like it more.

The Mystery of Natalie Wood (2004) The actress playing adult Natalie Wood looks eerily like her. Good movie, that goes through Natalie's whole life. 

My Life with Marilyn (2011) The film is about Marilyn Monroe on filming The Prince and the Showgirl.

💛💙💜💚

• Like 3

Might as well start off with a series of movies regarding this particular individual:

Christopher Columbus (1949) w/ Fredric March as Columbus.

Christopher Columbus: The Discovery (1992) w/ Georges Corraface as Columbus.

1492: Conquest of Paradise (1992) w/ Gérard Depardieu as Columbus.

And last, but not least:

Hare We Go (1951) w/ Bugs Bunny as Columbus's mascot.

• Like 3

I forgot a big one!!:

❤ I Love Lucy (Bon Voyage, Second Honeymoon, 1956) When the Ricardo's and Mertz's travel by cruise to Europe. 

tumblr_inline_nvaciy6TAa1rvl0vd_500.gifvLucy on the helicopter going to the cruise ship in 'Bon Voyage'. 😂

• Like 2