Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Love Story (1970) 💙

90fa45ec5422b03bd6f1c824986853dd.png

Mainly taking place in Boston, but this lovely couple move to New York, and pivotal scenes to the movie are filmed in Central Park. 

The Marathon Man (1976) ❤

tumblr_piarpuTaM11re6c9lo4_500.gifv

The Jacqueline Kennedy Reservoir is lovely! One of my favorite spots in Central Park. Important parts of this film are in the park too.

Home Alone 2 (1992) 💚

9xnheKL5NO2k-urQgeBtnOpzk9VgVcuMviabxdmf

Another lovely area of Central Park. The park plays a big role in this film too.

Big Daddy (1999) 💜

bigdaddy03.jpg

Haha I had to add this. Luckily when I was in New York, I didn't see anyone doing this in Central Park. 

Friends With Benefits (2011) 💛

bjRSFi1MtAz1iBDKHE9hqyfrJ5Zu5JxZ1CfTkeyB

This area of Central Park is interesting! It has a lot of the artists who will draw you for a fee. I learned the hard way, some are more affordable than others LOL!! My brother got a good deal, I was stupid to pay an expensive amount. Live and learn haha.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Paulll said:

Love Story (1970) 💙

90fa45ec5422b03bd6f1c824986853dd.png

Mainly taking place in Boston, but this lovely couple move to New York, and pivotal scenes to the movie are filmed in Central Park. 

The Marathon Man (1976) ❤

tumblr_piarpuTaM11re6c9lo4_500.gifv

The Jacqueline Kennedy Reservoir is lovely! One of my favorite spots in Central Park. Important parts of this film are in the park too.

Home Alone 2 (1992) 💚

9xnheKL5NO2k-urQgeBtnOpzk9VgVcuMviabxdmf

Another lovely area of Central Park. The park plays a big role in this film too.

Big Daddy (1999) 💜

bigdaddy03.jpg

Haha I had to add this. Luckily when I was in New York, I didn't see anyone doing this in Central Park. 

Friends With Benefits (2011) 💛

bjRSFi1MtAz1iBDKHE9hqyfrJ5Zu5JxZ1CfTkeyB

This area of Central Park is interesting! It has a lot of the artists who will draw you for a fee. I learned the hard way, some are more affordable than others LOL!! My brother got a good deal, I was stupid to pay an expensive amount. Live and learn haha.

Great minds think alike :lol:

• Thanks 1