Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anne  Francis    Honey  West     Gene   Barry   Burke's  Law      Peggy Lipton   Mod  Squad    Robert  Wagner/ Stefanie  Powers  Hart to  Hart   Steve Forrest/ Robert  Urich   Swat    Paul  Michael Glazer/ David   Soul   Starsky  and   Hutch      Robert  Urich/  Greg  Morris/  Tony  Curtis   Vegas      William  Shatner/ Adrian  Zmed / James Darren  TJ  Hooker   James  Brolin/  Connie Sellecca/  Anne  Baxter 

• Like 1

Tori Spelling (Beverly Hills 90210)

Farrah Fawcett, J. Smith, Cheryl Ladd, Tanya Roberts, David Doyle (Charlie's Angels)

Adrian Zmed (T.J. Hooker)

Linda Evans, Joan Collins (though she did films as did Forsythe and I remember Bachelor Father), Pamela Sue Martin, Catherine Oxenberg (sp?), and anyone else on Dynasty

Shannon D. and Luke Perry (90210)

• Like 1

Ricardo  Montalban    Fantasy  Island         Lee  Horsley/  Pamela  Hensley    Matt  Houston        Charlton  Heston  Barbara  Stanwyck  Stephanie  Beacham  Katherine Ross  Ricardo  Montalban    The  Colbys

• Like 1

Heather  Locklear   was  on  two  hits  shows  at  the  same  time (  Dynasty,  TJ  Hooker)  Her  characters  were  completely  different  from  each other.  Sammie  Jo  was  an trouble  maker. Stacy  Sheridan  was  an  very  good  cop and  an action  hero.  I always  enjoyed  Sammie Jo  interaction  with  Alexis  ( Joan  Collins).

14 minutes ago, cinemaman said:

Heather  Locklear   was  on  two  hits  shows  at  the  same  time (  Dynasty,  TJ  Hooker)  Her  characters  were  completely  different  from  each other.  Sammie  Jo  was  an trouble  maker. Stacy  Sheridan  was  an  very  good  cop and  an action  hero.  I always  enjoyed  Sammie Jo  interaction  with  Alexis  ( Joan  Collins).

So did I. They were fun to watch in the same scenes.