Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ClassiCategories

TopBilled

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982) through Star Trek: Insurrection (1998) -- We just did a movierama of the Star Trek films over the Thanksgiving holiday.

2010: The Year We Make Contact (1984)

Starman (1984)

The Fly (1986)

The Running Man (1987)

Aliens (1986) through Alien: Resurrection (1997)

• Like 2

11 hours ago, shutoo said:

For all the categories through the years.....                                                 Animated GIF

You are welcome. I am very grateful to all the wonderful people who have posted examples in this thread over the years. 

The most interesting thing for me was when I would come up with an idea for a category, and I'd think "oh that's not a really good idea" but then I'd post it, and I would be amazed at how many clever examples you all would come up with...it made this my favorite thread.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, cinemaman said:

Argo  2012    I want   to  thank you  for  your  contributions  to  this  message  board.  I  enjoyed  the  many  great  post that  you  shared  with us .  Best Wishes !

Thank you.

Goodbye everyone. Be safe. Be happy.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

42nd Street  (1933)  risking it all on an unknown                                                    Animated GIF

Guys and Dolls (1955)  risking it all on one roll of the dice                           Animated GIF

The Wages of Fear (1953)  risking your life for a big payday                      Animated GIF

Champagne for Caesar (1950)  risking it all one one question                   Animated GIF

• Like 4

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings