Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Login Loop

Since sending my confirmation I've had trouble replying to anything. I'm not even sure how I got this up. On the "Forum Home" and "General Discussions" it recognizes my name. When I go to "discussion thread" it makes me log on. Which delivers me back to "Forum Home" and through the whole thing again. What do I do? Meanwhile, I'll keep trying.

I'm having even more major problems than I did before. The only way I've been able to post from home (AOL dial up service) is to try to reregister then it tells me invalid e-mail address then I go to sign in and then sometimes I can post and sometimes it just sends me back to member services. It's getting so frustrating no wonder people don't post as much as before. YUCK!! Why can't this be like other boards where you can log in & stay logged in until you decide to log out and you can post any time you want. I don't get what the problem is.

Guest rsteiner0609

Hello -

We have made efforts to resolve these problems. Can you please post here or directly to me if you are still having these log-in and thread view problems. Thank you.

TCM web -

The problem is back and worse than before. I created a new name to get this far. It would recognize my name at the forum and even into the thread but when i went to reply it would kick to me to sign on. After putting in password it showed me as guest and put me back to the main page. If I have to keep new name so be it.

movieman1957

Guest rsteiner0609

Movieman 1957 -

Just to clarify what you are describing - you are trying to recapture your old screen name and password for 'movieman1957', correct? If that is the case - we will fix this for you and when it is complete - we will send you a private email to 'CTaylorEsq' and also post in this forum - so be sure to subscribe to this thread by selecting the options under "Watch Preferences" in your Control Panel. Thank you.

TCM Web

Yes. I was even having the same problem with this name. I'm doing this from another computer so I don't know if it's my system or not. Maybe you can tell. Ideally I would like to keep movieman1957 and that password if the system will take it. If it is on my end let let me know if you can. Thanks so much for your help.