Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I would also include the common core education standards which no longer require cursive writing to be taught to our kids so show me an nea member who learned to write in cursive at the middle school level who supports common core and I'll show you a buttwipe. :)

5th graders are smarter than us now, haven't you heard?

This guy, Theo Bronkhorst said "If we do not use wildlife sustainably, there will be no wildlife." I don't know what he means. Is there an overpopulation of lions with tracking devices?

No wildlife should ever be hunted into extinction.

• Like 2

Some judge from Zimbabwe claims this -

"Palmer would not have hunted in Zimbabwe if he knew that he was not going to be able to export back home the trophy of the animal he shot. He would not pay $50 000 just to be allowed to shoot or kill an animal and go back home empty handed. He wanted to get value out of it all in the form of a trophy which you can sell for a lot more. Hunting has little to do with the meat you get after killing an animal. It has everything to do with the value you get out of owning a trophy after being expertly processed by the taxidermy experts, which you can export and hang on your wall or that of a big hotel or club."

So Cecil is worth more dead than alive to these people.

Jake, I already "liked" your last lion picture post, but looking at it again I think I want to save it as my laptop background pic, thank you!

In the meantime, Cecil's cubs are doing well:

http://www.grindtv.com/wildlife/cecil-the-lions-cubs-faring-well-new-footage-shows/#TEFel7WJDZQokHDp.97

You're welcome my lady. I'm pulling for the entire pride. Cecil was a big loss.

Jake

• Like 1

One of Cecil's cubs has been killed by a rival male after the lion was slaughtered last month - sparking fears the survivors may have just days to live

One of Cecil's cubs has been killed by a rival male after the lion was slaughtered last month - sparking fears the survivors may have just days to live

Sad but hardly surprising news. Nature can be very cruel, at times. It doesn't need man to add to it.

Sad but hardly surprising news. Nature can be very cruel, at times. It doesn't need man to add to it.

Nature has it's rules and ours don't apply.  Something our kids need to learn instead of watching Bambi type of films.

I watched a nature film about a mother owl that didn't interfere with its dominate owlet that let its weaker sibling starve to death.  Survival of the fittest.  Another horrifying side of nature when a mother owl sacrificed one of her young so the stronger could live.

298F3AD400000578-0-image-m-9_14340971302