Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cecil The Lion

JakeHolman

Cecil didn't like mud puddles?

Nice try.  Come back when you're not too shy to show us the OTHER HALF of your wit!

Y'know, for a group that likes to wear the badge of not liking any animal abuse, y'all sure do beat a dead horse to near HAMBURGER!

But, I'll try being gregarious enough to allow that this so-called "beloved" lion has created some noticable improvement in your lives to make such hand wringing understandable.  Otherwise, it's kind of pathological.

And the point of my little fable(for the feeble)  Is that when something is long done and over, then let it go.  If you WANT to hate the dentist for killing this largely until the incident anonymous lion, then hate him all you want.  QUIT KILLING him over and over and over!

Sepiatone

Nice try.  Come back when you're not too shy to show us the OTHER HALF of your wit!

Y'know, for a group that likes to wear the badge of not liking any animal abuse, y'all sure do beat a dead horse to near HAMBURGER!

But, I'll try being gregarious enough to allow that this so-called "beloved" lion has created some noticable improvement in your lives to make such hand wringing understandable.  Otherwise, it's kind of pathological.

And the point of my little fable(for the feeble)  Is that when something is long done and over, then let it go.  If you WANT to hate the dentist for killing this largely until the incident anonymous lion, then hate him all you want.  QUIT KILLING him over and over and over!

Sepiatone

Who gave you the right to moderate this thread? If it bugs you so much (as it obviously does) why not just ignore it and let we animal lovers alone? It wasnt us who committed the crime..........

There are many who come here who have an interest in Cecil the Lion. If you are one who does not like our interest, then don't come to this thread. If you do, it is none of your business to tell us what to think and post.

Code of Conduct for TCM's Online Community

Any excessive posting, including without limitation, posting the same thing multiple times (in the same or different thread or forum) or posting content or comments that have no relevance to what is being discussed by others, is prohibited. This includes purposefully posting in a thread content unrelated to the discussion with the intent to harass, confuse, or frustrate contributors or to post off-topic comments meant to disrupt members from their intended goal of discussing the topic of a thread.

Sepiatone

Really, Sepiatone, what is YOUR problem?

Why do you come on this thread as often as you do with a comment about the concerns expressed by other posters about the death of a lion? Hell, why do you compulsively continue to even read this thread if you consider the subject matter to be so trivial?

Okay, so the lion's death doesn't bother you. You've got bigger issues to be concerned about. I get that!

But please spare us your lectures about our "hand wringing."

Really, Sepiatone, what is YOUR problem?

Why do you come on this thread as often as you do with a comment about the concerns expressed by other posters about the death of a lion? Hell, why do you compulsively continue to even read this thread if you consider the subject matter to be so trivial?

Same reason he goes into most threads. Starts with a T.