Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It's Monster Time!

CaveGirl

One should like the hero, but I've always had a bit more predilection for the beast. When Kong gets shot on top of the Empire State Building, I get a bit teary.

And when Henry Hull and that dangerous plant meet in "The Werewolf of London" I don't think of Warren Zevon, but I get all tingly envisioning the poor scientist's future with fangs and just pity him.

Professor L. in "Atom Age Vampire" is as much a Latin Lover to me, as Fernando Lamas or Antonio Moreno, even if his skin is more pockmarked than Richard Burton.

If I had to turn into a monster, I'd choose to be something like one of the chicks in "Invasion of the Bee Girls" as they are all gorgeous like Victoria Vetri [who also died tragically in "Rosemary's Baby"]  or maybe "The Wasp Woman" as she gets to date Grant Williams, who was not shrunken yet and is a real pretty boy I could control easily.

I also would not mind being Audrey Junior in the Roger Corman classic, since Seymour Krelborn looks like such a tasty morsel.

Who wouldn't like a monster like the one created by Dr. Henry Frankenstein who appreciates good violin music, a cigar occasionally and has such affinity for tossing daisies in a stream. And Dracula's daughter, Countess Maria Zaleska, as a patron of the arts is a woman to admire not fear.

The only monster I find not the least attractive is the Golem, as I hate Dutch boy haircuts and men with feet of clay.

What monster would you like to date or be?

One should like the hero, but I've always had a bit more predilection for the beast. When Kong gets shot on top of the Empire State Building, I get a bit teary.

And when Henry Hull and that dangerous plant meet in "The Werewolf of London" I don't think of Warren Zevon, but I get all tingly envisioning the poor scientist's future with fangs and just pity him.

Professor L. in "Atom Age Vampire" is as much a Latin Lover to me, as Fernando Lamas or Antonio Moreno, even if his skin is more pockmarked than Richard Burton.

If I had to turn into a monster, I'd choose to be something like one of the chicks in "Invasion of the Bee Girls" as they are all gorgeous like Victoria Vetri [who also died tragically in "Rosemary's Baby"]  or maybe "The Wasp Woman" as she gets to date Grant Williams, who was not shrunken yet and is a real pretty boy I could control easily.

I also would not mind being Audrey Junior in the Roger Corman classic, since Seymour Krelborn looks like such a tasty morsel.

Who wouldn't like a monster like the one created by Dr. Henry Frankenstein who appreciates good violin music, a cigar occasionally and has such affinity for tossing daisies in a stream. And Dracula's daughter, Countess Maria Zaleska, as a patron of the arts is a woman to admire not fear.

The only monster I find not the least attractive is the Golem, as I hate Dutch boy haircuts and men with feet of clay.

What monster would you like to date or be?

Easy.

The sexiest monster in the history of monsters - Bela Lugosi's Dracula. :wub:

I never drink - wine.

To hell with the hero, who didn't feel sorry for Godzilla when he was evaporated or, as you noted, Kong when he was killed because he had the hots for Fay Wray? If he knew what a lousy actor she was, he wouldn't have bothered.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings