Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ONLY TCM HD Channel 789 on Comcast audio out of sync again

StephenL

Wednesday evening 7/29/2015 9:07PM PST-------------   I just advised Comcast  that ONLY TCM HD channel 789 audio is again out of sync with video.  Had to watch "Separate Tables"   on  standard def Comcast TCM channel 501 which is, and always is,  in sync.

The only reason I report these re-occurrences on message board is because I don't know if it is Comcast or TCM who resolves.  Comcast CSR said it could be at their end.  

Stephen L

Movie Collector,

Thanks for reply.  I think its Comcast problem. Thus, would not affect Direct TV I guess.  My wife said the Crosby short was the worse out of sync she's ever seen.

Thanks again,

Stephen L

This comes up quite often and if it were a problem with TCM it would be affecting everybody regardless of cable or satellite service. Of course, if you call and complain to your cable company, they're likely going to blame it on TCM anyway. Cable companies are not known for admitting it's their fault.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings