Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can TCM do a course like #NoirSummer again but maybe for German Expressionism films next time?  This course so very interesting and I learnt things I didn't know before about films.  Hope TCM will see this and agree!

I would love that. Perhaps a course on the German, French, and other European films that influenced film noir. I'm on board!

I would love that. Perhaps a course on the German, French, and other European films that influenced film noir. I'm on board!

I would love for TCM to run another course!!  Maybe something on the "Dark City Dames" as identified by Eddie Muller or Alfred Hitchcock as the "special case" in films noir.  But I am open to any topic!!

• Like 2

I definitely hope they do another film course like this. Don't care about the topic I am ready to learn about anything film related.

With 20,000+ students the course was a roaring success so i hope they continue and make this a series of film courses.

• Like 2