Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help! Looking For A Movie!

ClassicRForMe

Hello All
I hope you classic movie fans and collectors can help me. I'm looking for the film Broadway Babies starring Aloce White and Sally Eilers. I'm related to Sally Eilers and I'm looking for this particular film and I hope you classic movie collectors can help me or connect me with a collector. I had this movie but lost it in a fire. My email is [...]
Thanks

Edited by TCMModerator1
Edited to remove personal information
  • Like 1

Hi!  I love older films too!   Especially wonderful to me are the early 30's films.  I have a friend out of the country who may have the film

you are looking for. In fact, I can check with him via e-mail and return to you. I am a Sally Eilers fan too and also like Alice White.  My parents loved 30's and 40's films and it rubbed off on me

and my older sister.  I remember many happy hours watching these wonderful films on TV. 

That is wonderful that you are related to Sally Eilers.  So sorry you lost your film in the fire! 

I really like Sally's fine acting and have many of her films!  Walls of Gold and Alias Mary Dow were excellent films with Sally.  Will return soon!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello

I'm the one who was looking for the film Broadway Babies. You said you may know someone who may have the movie. Please do check. [..]

Hi!  Mailed out the film to you about a week and a half ago.  Have you received it?  Hadn't heard and thought you may be

busy and did not have a chance to write.  Good luck and hope all is well!

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings