Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Where is "Naughty Flirt"?

Dialogfan

I love pre code movies, and I love the Bugs Bunny like character of Alice White, but TCM has not aired "Naughty Flirt" in quite some time, and it 'fell off' (erased) from my DVR list during re-set. 

Does TCM take requests?

I got my kids hooked on some of the old movies, particularly listening to the clever dialog and insults ("Pride and Prejudice") and the ability to communicate with the face ("The Divorce of Lady X"), and they are loving it!  It is a far cry from anything on television with its overstated humor.  

They asked, "Why does Robert Osborne appear to be shocked all the time?"

I noted that he does not blink but once in a while!  

:)

The Naughty Flirt has a good chance of showing up again, but it may take some time.  Once a month, check its TCM Database to see if it's been scheduled:

http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/title/2256/The-Naughty-Flirt/

You can suggest movies.  Go to the top of the page.  The drop down menu under Community will have a Suggest a Movie option.  Click on it and suggest away.

• Like 1

The Naughty Flirt has a good chance of showing up again, but it may take some time.  Once a month, check its TCM Database to see if it's been scheduled:

http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/title/2256/The-Naughty-Flirt/

You can suggest movies.  Go to the top of the page.  The drop down menu under Community will have a Suggest a Movie option.  Click on it and suggest away.

Thanks; I will give it a try. I appreciate the advice, as I am new here.  

It's a fun movie and if your reference point is not set too high, you'll enjoy it.  

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings