Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Uncredited Actors or Actresses

MCannady1

Hi!  I wanted to take a moment to mention some fine actors or actresses who are not credited in

films.  In many cases they are excellent in their roles.

In A Woman's Devotion (or known as Battle Shock) with Ralph Meeker and Janice Rule there is an actress featured who is uncredited.  She appears near the beginning of the film and becomes an eventual murder victim.  Does anyone recall the actress who serves "Trevor" a drink in the

outdoor cantina in Mexico?   I thought she was very good in the role.  Also, I just love the music

(instrumental) that plays just as he approaches the cantina.  I have heard it in other films but never caught the name.  By any chance if anyone knows the answer to this query, I have long been searching for both answers.  Thanks! 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IMDB is a great source for obscure info. as well as key items, but could not find either answer on A Woman's Devotion.  The actress who played the first murder victim remains unidentified and also, the tune I was trying to identify.

Near the beginning of the film we see Ralph Meeker (as Trevor Stevenson)  pleasantly strolling toward a cantina.  As he nears his goal,

a haunting song is playing within.  I have heard it a number of times - in Mexican restaurants or in other films set in Mexico or South

America. 

Thank you!  I will continue to search. 

Hi!  I wanted to take a moment to mention some fine actors or actresses who are not credited in

films.  In many cases they are excellent in their roles.

In A Woman's Devotion (or known as Battle Shock) with Ralph Meeker and Janice Rule there is an actress featured who is uncredited.  She appears near the beginning of the film and becomes an eventual murder victim.  Does anyone recall the actress who serves "Trevor" a drink in the

outdoor cantina in Mexico?   I thought she was very good in the role.  Also, I just love the music

(instrumental) that plays just as he approaches the cantina.  I have heard it in other films but never caught the name.  By any chance if anyone knows the answer to this query, I have long been searching for both answers.  Thanks! 

Try Wikipedia or just Google A Woman's Devotion - cast.  I think there is a connection between ImDB and Wiki, but Wiki seems to have more information on uncredited casts.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings