Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Now Playing Guide delivery issues

ElCid

If subscribers do not receive Now Playing Guide, CALL TCM.  Do NOT send an e-mail.

I e-mailed them on July 17 re: non-receipt of Aug. issue as I always get them the first week of the month ahead.  Should have received Aug. issue the first week of July per their previous delivery schedules.  No later than second week.

Response on July 18 was will send one within 2-3 weeks.

Contacted them again on July 31 and on Aug. 3, they responed contact us if not received within original time frame of July 18 response.

Got the SEPTEMBER issue this morning at 9:00 AM.

Called TCM/Now Playing today.  They did not send a replacement on July 18, but just extended my subscription by one month.  Sent a replacement on Aug. 3. after my second e-mail.  Should receive it by Aug. 7.

If subscribers do not receive Now Playing Guide, CALL TCM.  Do NOT send an e-mail.

I e-mailed them on July 17 re: non-receipt of Aug. issue as I always get them the first week of the month ahead.  Should have received Aug. issue the first week of July per their previous delivery schedules.  No later than second week.

Response on July 18 was will send one within 2-3 weeks.

Contacted them again on July 31 and on Aug. 3, they responed contact us if not received within original time frame of July 18 response.

Got the SEPTEMBER issue this morning at 9:00 AM.

Called TCM/Now Playing today.  They did not send a replacement on July 18, but just extended my subscription by one month.  Sent a replacement on Aug. 3. after my second e-mail.  Should receive it by Aug. 7.

I had so many problems getting the magazine on a monthly basis that I finally stop ordering it. Too bad too because I really liked that magazine.

• Like 1

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings