Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Finding Movie Title

crescentscapes

Hello,

I asked this same question years ago when I originally made an account on TCM.com but only to receive a sarcastic reply. In hopes of receiving a "real" reply let's try this again....

In search of a movie that I saw once on TCM many years ago. Something that stands out in memory of the movie is that there was a blonde who coughed up an ace of hearts card into a toilet (at least I think it was a toilet. it was quite a long time ago). The movie was in color. It was a romance film, possibly drama romance. I think it might of involved magicians or a carnival of some kinda maybe. It was definitely an older movie but in color.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thankyou ^.^.

The only movie that I could find that somewhat matches your description is an 80s movie called The Garbage Pail Kids Movie.  One of the characters vomits up an ace of hearts card, but it was not a blonde girl like you described.  If this isn't it, do you have any additional information that may help to identify your movie?

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I asked this same question years ago when I originally made an account on TCM.com but only to receive a sarcastic reply. In hopes of receiving a "real" reply let's try this again....

In search of a movie that I saw once on TCM many years ago. Something that stands out in memory of the movie is that there was a blonde who coughed up an ace of hearts card into a toilet (at least I think it was a toilet. it was quite a long time ago). The movie was in color. It was a romance film, possibly drama romance. I think it might of involved magicians or a carnival of some kinda maybe. It was definitely an older movie but in color.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thankyou ^.^.

If I figure anything out will let you know.  There many 40's films in color.  I don't recall that scene, but saw one with a carnival one time.  Will let you know if I get lucky on this.

If I figure anything out will let you know.  There many 40's films in color.  I don't recall that scene, but saw one with a carnival one time.  Will let you know if I get lucky on this.

Why assume the film was made in the 40s?  Was there a clue I missed?    The only clue I saw was 'definitely an older movie';   The term 'older' doesn't place a film in a specific decade.    e.g. for someone in their 90s only silent films are 'older'.  ;)

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings