Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hargrove query

Sepiatone

While watching "See Here, Private Hargrove" the other night, (a movie I haven't seen for more than 50 years!), I didn't catch the opening credits, but I did notice that Keenan Wynn's "sidekick"(sort of) in the film reminded me of a very young DABS GREER.  But Nothing I look into can clarify this one way or anther. But, just WHO was he? I didn't catch the character's name, so idbm didn't help, I also don't know if Mr. Greer went by another name that early in his acting career.  I heard that some actors have been known to change their names!  ;)

Also, concerning a different movie:

There's a short shot in "Jaws",....about the time the kids with the cardboard fin show up, that a guy sitting in a boat wearng a white "bill band" points out to the water and shouts something.(he was one of the guys out "shark spotting" )  I'm still convinced that he might have been an uncredited TONY MUSANTE.  The guy sure looks like him!  Any ideas?

Sepiatone

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings