Who was in all 5 films?

2 minutes ago, Peebs said:

This actor was in:

The Girl From Missouri (1934)

Charlie Chan in London (1934)

Mary of Scotland (1936)

Merrily We Live (1938)

Stage Door Canteen (1943)

I'm guessing (without cheating on the IMDb)...is it Patsy Kelly? I know she was Harlow's sidekick in THE GIRL FROM MISSOURI and I remember her being in MERRILY WE LIVE. But I'm not sure if she was in the Charlie Chan movie or in MARY OF SCOTLAND.

1 minute ago, TopBilled said:

I'm guessing (without cheating on the IMDb)...is it Patsy Kelly? I know she was Harlow's sidekick in THE GIRL FROM MISSOURI and I remember her being in MERRILY WE LIVE. But I'm not sure if she was in the Charlie Chan movie or in MARY OF SCOTLAND.

Hmmm, that's not the person I had in mind. To quote IMDB, he was occasionally typecast as "pompous blowhard."

3 minutes ago, Peebs said:

Good guess! Not who I had in mind.  I was going for Alan Mowbray.  

Alan Mowbray Picture

Sorry...I really blew it. I think I need to go back to cheating with the IMDb and wiki. LOL

Do you want to do another one? 

8 minutes ago, TopBilled said:

Sorry...I really blew it. I think I need to go back to cheating with the IMDb and wiki. LOL

Do you want to do another one? 

No, I don't think I'm very good at this game.  I'll go back to the kiddie pool for now.  I'll leave the next list to someone else.😄

• Haha 1
39 minutes ago, Peebs said:

No, I don't think I'm very good at this game.  I'll go back to the kiddie pool for now.  I'll leave the next list to someone else.😄

As you can see, Peebs, I'm not very good at it either, unless I have my cheat sheets in front of me!

• Like 1

Thanks, Starlit.  "Good Day for a Hanging" was the biggest help for me, mainly because of a memorable and touching scene between her and Fred MacMurray.  OK--let's try:

Peggy Sue Got Married

Myra Breckenridge

Cheyenne Autumn

The Egyptian

Blood and Sand