Jump to content
 
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Who was in all 5 films?


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Peebs said:

This actor was in:

The Girl From Missouri (1934)

Charlie Chan in London (1934)

Mary of Scotland (1936)

Merrily We Live (1938)

Stage Door Canteen (1943)

I'm guessing (without cheating on the IMDb)...is it Patsy Kelly? I know she was Harlow's sidekick in THE GIRL FROM MISSOURI and I remember her being in MERRILY WE LIVE. But I'm not sure if she was in the Charlie Chan movie or in MARY OF SCOTLAND.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TopBilled said:

I'm guessing (without cheating on the IMDb)...is it Patsy Kelly? I know she was Harlow's sidekick in THE GIRL FROM MISSOURI and I remember her being in MERRILY WE LIVE. But I'm not sure if she was in the Charlie Chan movie or in MARY OF SCOTLAND.

Hmmm, that's not the person I had in mind. To quote IMDB, he was occasionally typecast as "pompous blowhard."

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Peebs said:

Good guess! Not who I had in mind.  I was going for Alan Mowbray.  

Alan Mowbray Picture

Sorry...I really blew it. I think I need to go back to cheating with the IMDb and wiki. LOL

Do you want to do another one? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TopBilled said:

Sorry...I really blew it. I think I need to go back to cheating with the IMDb and wiki. LOL

Do you want to do another one? 

No, I don't think I'm very good at this game.  I'll go back to the kiddie pool for now.  I'll leave the next list to someone else.😄

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Peebs said:

No, I don't think I'm very good at this game.  I'll go back to the kiddie pool for now.  I'll leave the next list to someone else.😄

As you can see, Peebs, I'm not very good at it either, unless I have my cheat sheets in front of me!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, Starlit.  "Good Day for a Hanging" was the biggest help for me, mainly because of a memorable and touching scene between her and Fred MacMurray.  OK--let's try:

 

Peggy Sue Got Married

Myra Breckenridge

Cheyenne Autumn

The Egyptian

Blood and Sand

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
© 2020 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings
×
×
  • Create New...