Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

anyone notice the poor motion quality of HUD last nite?

NipkowDisc

at least that is what I call it. I noticed it with the opening credits. some almost unnoticeable frame-jumping. the moving truck on the highway with lon hitching a ride so he can roust hud. anyone other than myself notice the frame-jumping of the truck as it moves? it should be a smooth fluid movement but minute changes with the frame rate can cause, imperceptible to alotta people, this sort of anomaly.

at least that is what I call it. I noticed it with the opening credits. some almost unnoticeable frame-jumping. the moving truck on the highway with lon hitching a ride so he can roust hud. anyone other than myself notice the frame-jumping of the truck as it moves? it should be a smooth fluid movement but minute changes with the frame rate can cause, imperceptible to alotta people, this sort of anomaly.

I noticed this too and after about 9-10 minutes, I decided to watch my dvd-r copy that I recorded off TCM about 9 years ago which didn't have any problems.  The only other movie I've seen on TCM recently that had this problem was The Long Goodbye.  Very annoying.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings