Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help looking for films!

Classicsare4me

Classicsare4me--Hello, & welcome to the boards.  I see from checking 'Broadway Babies" (1929? This is the right movie?) that it was a silent (has a credit for "Title writing").  I'd post in the "Silents" forum--click on "Forums" on your screen and scroll down till you see Silents.  I'd also email TCM--they could point you in the right direction.  UCLA Film Archive is another option you might consider talking with--sorry I can't be of more help.

Classicsare4me--Hello, & welcome to the boards.  I see from checking 'Broadway Babies" (1929? This is the right movie?) that it was a silent (has a credit for "Title writing").  I'd post in the "Silents" forum--click on "Forums" on your screen and scroll down till you see Silents.  I'd also email TCM--they could point you in the right direction.  UCLA Film Archive is another option you might consider talking with--sorry I can't be of more help.

maybe the UCLA film Archive oughta start a cable channel. :D

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings