Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

No Certificate

I know this doesn't quite belong here, but I am unsure where else to go to inquire about this. I have not yet received my certificate of completion, and have been checking both my inbox and spam folders since 8/17 to make sure I haven't missed it. Is there something I can do or someone I can contact for help with this? Thanks.

I received my email with my certificate on the 18th. The mailing was from: mailings@email.tcm.com, if you're checking your emails.

If you haven't received it, I can only recommend going to www.tcm.com, scroll to the bottom of the page, click on "contact us" which takes you to their support center. Click on "contact us" (by the microphone image) and fill out and send the form. Good luck!

• Like 1

I know this doesn't quite belong here, but I am unsure where else to go to inquire about this. I have not yet received my certificate of completion, and have been checking both my inbox and spam folders since 8/17 to make sure I haven't missed it. Is there something I can do or someone I can contact for help with this? Thanks.

Hi LauraJ,

If you haven't received your Certificate of Completion, please contact me directly in my Canvas Inbox. And we will get your Certificate out right away.

Best, Prof. Edwards

• Like 1

Greetings. I have the TCM email notifying me that the certificate of completion is ready. But when I click on the link for my "customized certificate," all I get is "error: 404 - not found." I can't seem to access Prof. Edwards canvas inbox, either. Solutions, anyone? I don't want to put undue emphasis on a piece of paper, but I worked diligently at the course and would appreciate the printed acknowledgement of accomplishment. I hope someone can help. Thanks! Yrs, Ralph [..]

Edited by TCMModerator1
edited to remove personal information

Greetings. I have the TCM email notifying me that the certificate of completion is ready. But when I click on the link for my "customized certificate," all I get is "error: 404 - not found." I can't seem to access Prof. Edwards canvas inbox, either. Solutions, anyone? I don't want to put undue emphasis on a piece of paper, but I worked diligently at the course and would appreciate the printed acknowledgement of accomplishment. I hope someone can help. Thanks! Yrs, Ralph [..]

Hi Ralph: We are happy to send you your Certificate. Please send me a message to my Canvas inbox so that I can get your full name and send you the correct Certificate. Thanks!

Best, Prof. Edwards

Hi Everyone,

If you haven't received your Certificate of Completion, or if you are having trouble opening the Certificate for any reason, please email me directly in my Canvas inbox.

Every student who earned a Certificate still has access to our course site in Canvas. Please email me in Canvas and I will make sure we get your Certificate right away! 

Thanks, Prof. Richard Edwards

Hello Dr. Edwards,

I sent in a request to your Canvas inbox on this Monday, but have not received any message back. Did you receive my request for Completion Certificate.

Thank you,

Gary [..]

Hi Everyone,

If you haven't received your Certificate of Completion, or if you are having trouble opening the Certificate for any reason, please email me directly in my Canvas inbox.

Every student who earned a Certificate still has access to our course site in Canvas. Please email me in Canvas and I will make sure we get your Certificate right away! 

Thanks, Prof. Richard Edwards

Edited by TCMModerator1
edited to remove personal info

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings