Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Western Clippings

Last year on another thread we were discussing Paula Raymond, veteran of many Western films, TV episodes and advocate for Native Americans, when a poster led us to the Western Clippings site which had interviews with the lady and many others who roamed the trails.  I could not access it on my own until I e-mailed him and he responded with the magic key. 

Not only did I re-discover the interviews but info on many TV Westerns and a delightful monthly column by Will "Sugerfoot" Hutchins which updates us on not only his comings and goings but many of the WB Western players we all fondly remember.  It's nice to know they sometimes had as much fun making these shows as we did watching.

For a great time go to www.Westernclippings.com   

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

3 years ago, my cousin was in a local Main St shop in the town where he lived and when someone walked in behind him, he turned around and there stood Clint Walker.  My cousin recognized him right away and they struck up a conversation.  My cousin told me that Walker is truly a nice guy.  He told me, "Bob, Clint may be 85, but he looks healthy and he's still a big guy."

• Like 1