Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Not getting reminder emails

For the past week I have not been getting the email reminder alerts. It caused me to miss having the chance to DVR a movie and I failed to get any reminders from movies this past week.

I am having the same problem!  I missed Westworld and several other movies this past week, when I realized I wasn't getting reminders. So, now it's two of us reporting this problem.  I had a ton of reminders lined up for October, because it's a great month for horror/scifi stuff that i can't get any other time of the year, so will I have to go back every day and write down the days/ times and miss some great things?  Please TCM look into this!  Are certain email providers blocking the emails?  I use yahoo, and checked my spam folder to see if the reminders were being sent there, but there were none.  If anyone else is having this problem, please post so that TCM can get it fixed asap! Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I have not been receiving reminders either.  I was getting them fine on my Yahoo account and then they stopped.  I tried using my local cable account and they are not coming through on that either.  I would guess the problem started a couple of weeks ago.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not getting emails either.  I've even tried using different email addresses.  None of them are working.  I missed a bunch of movies this month.  October is my favorite TCM movie month.  I'm sure I missed some horror movies that I've never seen.

Please can TCM look into this or at least acknowledge that a problem exists?

Thank you.