Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Will Joan Bennett be SOTM in May?

I don't care about his career arc. He has a very specific niche in film history. Sanders and Joan Bennett do not.

LOL. Joan Bennett does not?? I'm afraid yours is the minority view........

• Like 1

I don't care about his career arc. He has a very specific niche in film history. Sanders and Joan Bennett do not.

But it does appear you're saying William is more qualified to be SOTM then either Sanders or Joan Bennett.    To make such a claim doesn't one have to compare their film legacy (history)?     I say YES,  and in doing so,  I would say William doesn't 'rank' higher then either Sanders or Joan Bennett.     

• Like 1

But it does appear you're saying William is more qualified to be SOTM then either Sanders or Joan Bennett.    To make such a claim doesn't one have to compare their film legacy (history)?     I say YES,  and in doing so,  I would say William doesn't 'rank' higher then either Sanders or Joan Bennett.     

I just saw the rankings, and he does.

I'm 100% fine with you or anyone having a different opinion as it relates to who is more qualified to be SOTM or not.

What I'm not fine with is someone making such a claim and then saying they didn't consider each actors' film legacy when doing so.    Sorry but that is just being a bonehead.

• Like 2

According to who???

I think DGF is probably talking about those latest J.D. Power and Associates rankings that just made the news, Hibi.

(...though for the life of me couldn't figure out how in the world Jerry Lewis ended up so high in these rankings...well, unless of course J.D. Power is actually a French concern, and then it all makes sense, doesn't it)

• Like 2

I think DGF is probably talking about those latest J.D. Power and Associates rankings that just made the news, Hibi.

(...though for the life of me couldn't figure out how in the world Jerry Lewis ended up so high in these rankings...well, unless of course J.D. Power is actually a French concern, and then it all makes sense, doesn't it)

LOL!