Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anton Wallbrook

28Silent

Its' horrid when t.c.m. pays tribute to Anton Wallbrook and don't introduce some of his never before seen films,that need to be seen,like the ones he did in Austria and Germany before  the war and the some he did after words Especially his yet to be seen British film,there are many.T.c.m just wants to repeat the same thing to get repetative big ratings  from the same target.This is wrong .They are not being objective.They have yet to premiere his version of Victor Victoria. :(

Its' horrid when t.c.m. pays tribute to Anton Wallbrook and don't introduce some of his never before seen films,that need to be seen,like the ones he did in Austria and Germany before  the war and the some he did after words Especially his yet to be seen British film,there are many.T.c.m just wants to repeat the same thing to get repetative big ratings  from the same target.This is wrong .They are not being objective.They have yet to premiere his version of Victor Victoria. :(

It's horrid when TCM pays tribute to Anton Wallbrook and doesn't introduce some of his never-before-seen films, that need to be seen, like those he did in Austria and Germany before the war and some he did afterwards, especially his yet-to-be-seen British films. There are many that TCM just wants to repeat to get repetitive big ratings from the same target. This is wrong. They are not being objective. They have yet to premiere his version of Victor Victoria.

It's horrid when TCM pays tribute to Anton Wallbrook and doesn't introduce some of his never-before-seen films, that need to be seen, like those he did in Austria and Germany before the war and some he did afterwards, especially his yet-to-be-seen British films. There are many that TCM just wants to repeat to get repetitive big ratings from the same target. This is wrong. They are not being objective. They have yet to premiere his version of Victor Victoria.

I don't understand why you've quoted and revised the other poster's comment. Did I miss something? LOL

Also, Walbrook's name continues to be misspelled. :)

I don't understand why you've quoted and revised the other poster's comment. Did I miss something? LOL

Also, Walbrook's name continues to be misspelled. :)

I believe the reason was because the OP is known to make post that are very difficult to read.   But hey, that is only a guess.

The 'quote' is cleaned up (but it is funny that the name is still misspelled). 

I believe the reason was because the OP is known to make post that are very difficult to read.   But hey, that is only a guess.

The 'quote' is cleaned up (but it is funny that the name is still misspelled). 

Yes, and it is also misspelled in the thread title.

Archived