Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Since the 70's Drought Areas Have Doubled. Global Warming?

my theory is less land area for water evaporation. less precipitation because of it. more buildings and less vacant lots and fields translates into less local thunderstorm development in spring and summer.

there you go! less rain and more drought.

I knew I could figure it all out for ya's. :D

"The percentage of global land area hit by drought doubled between the 1970s and the early years of this century."

When it gets as bad as the Dust Bowl years, let us know. Otherwise this is a piece of cake by comparison. More scam stories on global warming.

Scientists are saying that some of the scenarios regarding future Antarctic meltdown are downright unrealistic.

No kidding, lol. Oh wait, who did the scenarios. That's right, scientists. I guess they throw as much against the wall to see what sticks and people will believe. Also, maybe since the Antarctic isn't actually melting they have a problem being credible. Just more proof this in a money making scheme and a scam.

NASA’s obsession with global warming research is crowding out funding for planetary science and exploration, according to Lamar Smith, chairman of the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology.

Yep, just what NASA was created for, global warming research. Next they will be tasked with researching tooth fairies.

NASA’s obsession with global warming research is crowding out funding for planetary science and exploration, according to Lamar Smith, chairman of the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology.

Yep, just what NASA was created for, global warming research. Next they will be tasked with researching tooth fairies.

You forgot to say lol.

On 22 occasions President Barack Obama has insisted that global warming was worse than terrorism. Parisians must think we've gone mad.

yes we have, lol.

no, they just understand that we have a real bleep for a potus.

a stupid bleep who isn't even connected enough to understand the basic requirements of his own oath of office.

a severely ideologically slanted bleeper. :D

The four year drought in Northern Syria  and Iraq caused all the trouble there.

Yes, they unfortunately had a real drought of U.S. leadership from Obama. Obama let ISIS and Assad destroy all the villages so they had no alternative other than to flee the Country. Oh wait, you mean a real drought as in no water? lol. I may die laughing. The drought was over 4 years ago, it is a little late to blame that.

14 inches of snow in southern Sioux Falls crushes record

Global warming on pause till next years heat wave, news at 11.

leftists are the most inconsiderate slouches. they promised a new ice age for us all forty years ago...

then they change it to global warming...

then they change it to climate change...

that covers both heat and cold. :)

maybe the epa shoulda bottled some of their gold-colored mine spillage water for xmas. :D

leftists are the most inconsiderate slouches. they promised a new ice age for us all forty years ago...

then they change it to global warming...

then they change it to climate change...

that covers both heat and cold. :)

maybe the epa shoulda bottled some of their gold-colored mine spillage water for xmas. :D

it's all about self-esteem with these young epa schtootzes. they hafta be right so we can all see what friggin' geniuses they are. :angry:

William F, Buckley Jr.is my idea of a real Conservative.I watched him every week on PBS. He would always say it strait, the unvarnished truth.So If all politicians could be more like him, both Republicans and Democrats we would be better off. Go back and read his books, his quotes and see for yourself., 

so what are we supposed to do to avert more global warming? buy electric cars? my 25-year old nephew doan have a car and he badly wants one so the obama administration absolutely has my permission, in the interests of fighting global climate change, to give my nephew a brand new electric car absolutely for free if they want. :) he will be elated to combat climate change by driving an electric car if the obama administration will supply him with one.

viva the earth!

:D

so what are we supposed to do to avert more global warming? buy electric cars? my 25-year old nephew doan have a car and he badly wants one so the obama administration absolutely has my permission, in the interests of fighting global climate change, to give my nephew a brand new electric car absolutely for free if they want. :) he will be elated to combat climate change by driving an electric car if the obama administration will supply him with one.

viva the earth!

:D

and if the cars can't be passed out for free than obama oughta ask his very supportive buddy warren buffett for the bread. the potus just has to say "warren, these young guys and girls doan wanna cause anymore climate change upon the earth so you gotta give me the money to give them all free electric cars huh?

warren, it's for the earth." :)

how can obama go wrong with that?

Britain is set for one of the coldest November weekends on record at -11C as icy North Pole air plunges across the country TONIGHT

Britain's WORST STORM in 144 YEARS confirmed: Met Office warns officials of SUPER EL NINO

FORECASTERS have warned senior officials to expect the worst storm in 144 years, in a report confirming Britain should prepare for the coldest winter on record.

Somehow I bet they forget to add these freezing temperatures to the yearly global warming average, lol.

And apparently some people don't know

the difference between climate and weather. :)

why should britons fret over climate change when they're about to freeze their keesters off this winter?

that's just room temperature to ebenezer scrooge. :lol:

Chicago sees snowiest ‘first storm’ on record; Midwest snowfall totals up to 19 inches

Parts of the Midwest from Iowa to Michigan saw their first snow over the weekend, and it was a big one — the second-largest November snowstorm in Chicago since records began in 1884, and the snowiest first storm of the season.

What happened to global warming and drought? lol.

Global warming could make blizzards worse

Yes, believe it or not, this is what climatologists claim now to explain the colder and snowy Winters we get. They also claim the increasing ice pack at the Antarctic is also caused by global warming.

This is all from people who can't predict what the weather is next week, but can tell us all about why blizzards are worse or why ice packs grow. Yes climate and weather matter as if they can't predict one what are the chances they are right on the other?

Look at it the other way, if we had global cooling would that mean we would have warmer Winters?

Only in a fantasy world, lol.

Here is a free tip to those trying to scam us on global warming, go on vacation in Winter and don't try to make up reasons why it is so cold. People are finally seeing through this scam. Now that it is being changed from global warming to global climate change that pretty much says all we need to know.