Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"...Russia’s state propaganda apparatus, which having done its best to tip the U.S. election to Mr. Trump is now attempting to empower Ms. Le Pen.

According to Mr. Macron’s campaign manager, Moscow’s Internet cadres have conducted “hundreds and even thousands” of hacking attacks against the party, and outlets such as RT and Sputnik are spewing fake news about the candidate,...

....it is looking as if the reaction in Europe to Mr. Trump’s victory may be the consolidation of forces that oppose his radical assertion of national sovereignty over multilateralism, and economic nationalism over free trade. If so, that will be a victory for all who still believe in a liberal democratic West."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/trumpism-may-fall-in-europe/2017/03/03/e3cb396a-fd17-11e6-8ebe-6e0dbe4f2bca_story.html

:unsure:

France's Le Pen says people no longer want the EU

The European Union will die because the people do not want it anymore, French far-right leader Marine Le Pen told a rally on Sunday, saying it would be replaced by a "Europe of the people."

REUTERS >> http://www.reuters.com/article/us-france-election-le-pen-eu-idUSKBN16X0OV?il=0

VICTORY FOR THE PEOPLE

‘The Working Class Have Spoken’: Punk Legend Johnny Rotten Praises Brexit, Trump, and Farage

“Where do I stand on Brexit? Well, here it goes: the working class have spoke, and I’m one of them, and I’m with them,” he said.

The punk icon also said the unconventional outsider President Trump was a type of punk rock politician who was being unfairly attacked by the media establishment.

He dubbed Mr. Trump “a complicated fellow”, adding: “As one journalist once said to me, is he the political Sex Pistol? In a way.

“What I dislike is the left wing media in America are trying to smear the bloke as a racist, and that’s completely not true.

BREITBART >>  http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/03/27/working-class-spoken-punk-legend-johnny-rotten-praises-brexit-trump-farage/

audience-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif

British PM May to fire starting gun on Brexit

LONDON, March 28 (Reuters) - Prime Minister Theresa May will file formal Brexit divorce papers on Wednesday, pitching the United Kingdom into the unknown and triggering years of uncertain negotiations that will test the endurance of the European Union.

Now that the decision has been made to leave the EU, it is time to come together," May will tell lawmakers, according to comments supplied by her office.

"When I sit around the negotiating table in the months ahead, I will represent every person in the whole United Kingdom - young and old, rich and poor, city, town, country and all the villages and hamlets in between," May will say.

DAILY MAIL >> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/reuters/article-4358294/British-PM-May-fire-starting-gun-Brexit.html

FREEDOM!

The British pound has fallen 25% against the Canadian dollar.  Real smart.  Just like the stupid Trump supporters, the hardest hit Brits will be the ones that voted for Brexit.  Only the racist fascist types who hate immigrants will be celebrating.

le-pen-veil-islam-ben-garrison_2.jpg

Bet she heard the story of the nutjob who wants to turn Buckingham Palace into "Burhk-ingham".

article-1224153-07057B3F000005DC-833_468

Le Pen and Le Front National is a traditional extreme right-wing party of Holocaust Deniers. That means they have been fined by the French government for denying the Holocaust.

The Naional Front is a party built on racism and anti-Semitism. Those who support it know what they're going to get and that's what they want.

The party was born from a desire to re-colonized Algeria--from a lack of respect for the humanity of the Algerian people.

A young Jewish boy was killed in a hate crime in Europe.  There is a huge rise in these crimes which are being chalked up to the hateful rhetoric of people like Jake.

This French City Knows Le Pen Well and Sees Her Getting Stronger

“Only Le Pen will close the borders so we don’t get foreigners coming in,” Rosy Lamiel, a 59-year-old laundress at a retirement home, said on the sidelines of the National Front rally in the small town of Thuir on the outskirts of the city. “The other parties have let the city go to the dogs.”

BLOOMBERG >> https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-04-03/this-french-city-knows-le-pen-well-and-sees-her-getting-stronger-j12pzai5

A4kv_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-w

europe-map-ben-garrison_1_orig.jpg

So Soros has the godlike power to make the Mediterranean Sea disappear and rejoin 2 continental plates? Man that is evil! :blink:

George-Soros_Dr-Evil.jpg

• Like 1

Re: Europe the globalist edition post.

Here were some states that never came to be.

Lost Dakota and Yazoo are my favorite. :lol:

ce77e88b35d2a1af2cfaaf3778a73448.jpg

These are Lost States or someone got an F in geography.

california_split_1859.jpg

Transylvania - the Vampire State? :huh:

transylvania_wide-2782045ae7f7bf5d35e054

Michael Caine: I Voted Brexit for ‘Freedom’

“I voted for Brexit … what it is with me, I’d rather be a poor master than a rich servant,” the 84-year-old Going in Style star told Sky News, adding that his support for Britain’s independence “wasn’t about the racism, immigrants or anything, it was about freedom.”

BREITBART >> http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/04/07/michael-caine-brexit-was-about-freedom/

audience-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif