Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

11 hours ago, jakeem said:

I'm trying to imagine what Trump would have done had May come to US, sat down with NYT and said "I think Trump's doing the wrong thing on NAFTA' oh and "I really like that Hillary Clinton, she would have been a good president."

11 hours ago, jakeem said:

1) in a taped interview, Trump trashes the British Prime Minister

2) everyone hears the tape

3) Trump still denies it

4) He calls CNN fake for asking about the tape that everyone has heard

Liar-In-Chief

‘Very stable’ Trump? European leaders beg to differ

The president’s wild shifts in tone left many NATO allies concluding no hidden strategy lies behind his unpredictability.

......."Nobody knows when Trump is doing international diplomacy and when he is doing election campaigning in Montana,” Danish defense minister Claus Hjort Frederiksen said. “It is difficult to decode what policy the American president is promoting. There is a complete unpredictability in this, and one of the things you need in this alliance is predictability towards Russia."

Frederiksen said NATO allies now “live with the uncertainty” that Trump “plays in a completely different way than the rest of us.”...

When a Croatian journalist confronted Trump about his inconsistencies, the president flatly denied there were any, and he repeated a defense of his own sanity that he had made when previously questioned about his fitness for the presidency.

“We understand your message, but some people ask themselves, will you be tweeting differently once you board the Air Force One?” the reporter said.

Angela Merkel and Donald Trump share an awkward moment. | AP Photo

Trump, speaking at his news conference before leaving the summit, replied: “No, that's other people that do that. I don’t. I’m very consistent. I’m a very stable genius.”

But leaders who spent the first 18 months of Trump’s presidency thinking there might be a method to his chaos creation — and struggling to discern what it might be —

now seem to have concluded that it’s just chaos, and that Trump himself may not understand what he’s doing....

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/12/donald-trump-behavior-nato-summit-europe-716035

:blink: