Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MERKEL'S U-TURN
Angela Merkel calls for Germany BURKA BAN saying ‘the full veil is not appropriate here’ in astonishing U-turn
She told the annual congress that it was legitimate to expect integration from newcomers, underlining her party’s bid to ban the full face veil.

“The full veil must be banned wherever it is legally possible,” she said to a large round of applause.

THE SUN >> https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2339873/german-leader-angela-merkel-says-full-veil-is-not-appropriate-here-in-astonishing-u-turn/

giphy.gif

BREITBART >> http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/12/08/migrant-sex-attacks-increase-133-per-cent/

BUILD THE WALL. KEEP 'EM OUT! ROUND 'EM UP. BOOT 'EM OUT! BAD ONES WIPE 'EM OUT!

tumblr_o59ov4Vvdy1txfen3o1_500.gif

I take it by the title of your thread that you are in favour of right wing fascism and vigilante responses to minorities.  That happy guy with the club and your briebart 'round em up' message seems to say it all.  AndI I guess you acknowledge that this is Trump's message too by your Trumpism title.

Isn't this hate messaging?  Is that covered by freedom of speech in America?

I take it by the title of your thread that you are in favour of right wing fascism and vigilante responses to minorities.  That happy guy with the club and your briebart 'round em up' message seems to say it all.  AndI I guess you acknowledge that this is Trump's message too by your Trumpism title.

Isn't this hate messaging?  Is that covered by freedom of speech in America?

The "happy guy with the club" is actor Jeffrey Dean Morgan as "Negan" from the show The Walking Dead. He's a character that was introduced this year. He's a complete and total jerk, bully, murderer, and tyrant. That GIF is taken from the season premiere, where he used that bat to gleefully bash in the heads of 2 of the show's best-liked characters. His character is so repellent that the viewership for the show, which is currently the #1 show on TV, has dropped by over a 1/3. He says a lot of cocky, foulmouthed garbage that appeals to 12-years-olds with inferiority complexes. 

I'm not sure if Jake watches the show, or even knows who "Negan" is, but it fits with his usual posts: self-satisfied, posturing, and an example of the worst humanity has to offer.

The "happy guy with the club" is actor Jeffrey Dean Morgan as "Negan" from the show The Walking Dead. He's a character that was introduced this year. He's a complete and total jerk, bully, murderer, and tyrant. That GIF is taken from the season premiere, where he used that bat to gleefully bash in the heads of 2 of the show's best-liked characters. His character is so repellent that the viewership for the show, which is currently the #1 show on TV, has dropped by over a 1/3. He says a lot of cocky, foulmouthed garbage that appeals to 12-years-olds with inferiority complexes. 

I'm not sure if Jake watches the show, or even knows who "Negan" is, but it fits with his usual posts: self-satisfied, posturing, and an example of the worst humanity has to offer.

Completely agree.   What also upsets me is that this type of immature and sick minded type of response plays right into the hands of the Dems as well as what changes in policies are necessary  (or at least what changes in policy I would like to see).

Yea,  I'm going to use illegal immigration again;   Dems here in CA just passed a bunch of 'protect the illegal immigrant' bills that IMO are way to radical (they don't even wish to turnover criminals).    This is a kneejerk reaction to the radical \ racist type comments made with regards to illegal immigrants.    I.e. one kneejerk deserves another.   (PS:  most of the CA Dems plans are unconstitutional according to legal experts).    

Instead both side needs to tone down the rhetoric and compromise on something that is reasonable as well as doable.                 

• Like 1

Instead both side needs to tone down the rhetoric and compromise on something that is reasonable as well as doable.                 

Excuse Me?  One side is advocating violence which is completely unacceptable.  What is this fascism lite all of a sudden?

Excuse Me?  One side is advocating violence which is completely unacceptable.  What is this fascism lite all of a sudden?

Not working with the Feds and releasing criminals illegal immigrants back into the general population is advocating violence IMO.

Anyhow, one 'side' is NOT advocating violence.  It is only morons and sick minded forks that are and that is a very, very small percentage.     To me your POV is part of the problem in that you lump everyone you disagree with into the same pool and say they all are racist and support violence.

Not working with the Feds and releasing criminals illegal immigrants back into the general population is advocating violence IMO.

Anyhow, one 'side' is NOT advocating violence.  It is only morons and sick minded forks that are and that is a very, very small percentage.     To me your POV is part of the problem in that you lump everyone you disagree with into the same pool and say they all are racist and support violence.

My problem is this thread and its material.  Have you looked at it?  You seem to be glossing over it, changing the subject and just about legitimizing it.  It's HATE material, period.  Happy white guy with baseball bat trolling for immigrants.  Get with it.

His own personal blog down here...........

I'm sure there's a few more deplorables around who enjoy this thread, judging by previous comments. But this thread, and the O Canada thread, exist merely to irritate and inflame. There's no interest in conversation or debate. 

Frankly, I'd be ok with closing down the whole off topic chit chat area. Makes the site look bad and has nothing to do with TCM's "brand".....It wasnt like this when it first started.

• Like 1

My problem is this thread and its material.  Have you looked at it?  You seem to be glossing over it, changing the subject and just about legitimizing it.  It's HATE material, period.  Happy white guy with baseball bat trolling for immigrants.  Get with it.

Point taken.   We agree here and that is the reason I don't ever reply directly to that user and tend to avoid discussing the actual topics \ subjects created and instead gloss over them and change the subject with discussions with reasonable intelligent folks like Larry and yourself.

Frankly, I'd be ok with closing down the whole off topic chit chat area. Makes the site look bad and has nothing to do with TCM's "brand".....It wasnt like this when it first started.

But...but...what about George Brent's rear end?!?

• Like 1

The town where even immigrants are fed up with migration: Failing schools, filthy streets and benefit fraud - a ROBERT HARDMAN dispatch which those who accuse Brexiteers of being racist MUST read

3B281A4E00000578-4018946-image-a-55_1481DAILY MAIL >> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4018946/The-town-immigrants-fed-migration-Failing-schools-filthy-streets-benefit-fraud-ROBERT-HARDMAN-dispatch-accuse-Brexiteers-racist-read.html

BUILD THE WALL. KEEP 'EM OUT. ROUND 'EM UP. BOOT 'EM OUT. BAD ONES WIPE 'EM OUT!

WATCH: British Muslims Gather in Show of Strength to Demand Caliphate

image-71-1024x682.jpeg

Over a thousand British Muslims took to the streets of London on Tuesday in a show of force, blocking off a central London square to call for a caliphate while the crowd chanted ‘Allahu Akbar’.

BREITBART >> http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/12/14/watch-british-muslims-gather-show-strength-demand-caliphate/

Brexit boosts spending: UK set for record-breaking Christmas shopping Bonanza

The figures have been welcomed by Brexiteers. John Longworth, former director-general of the British Chambers of Commerce, said: “If you want to know how well the economy is doing look at consumer spending, which is a much bigger vote of confidence than any opinion poll.”

Conservative MP Andrew Bridgen said: “All the doom and gloom predictions that were made before the referendum would have had you believe Britain would be bankrupt by Christmas.”

EXPRESS UK >> http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/744727/Brexit-boosts-spending-Christmas-shopping-UK-record-breaking

ECONOMIC FREEDOM WORKS

'THEY ARE MERKEL'S DEAD!'
C0HhX8_XgAApEBc.jpg
The country’s far-right leaders have blasted the chancellor’s “open-door” immigration policy for sparking the attack in Berlin – and even her own party is putting the boot in. 

THE SUN >> https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2440378/german-far-right-and-security-experts-blame-angela-merkels-open-door-migrant-policy-for-berlin-truck-attack-by-refugee/ 

• Like 1