Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"Pert Kelly if you ain't a hot potato!"

That was a fun movie to watch.  Very snappy dialogue.  It was my first time seeing Neil Hamilton in a silent.  I've always liked him - I am so glad that they didn't mess up his looks in this one - they left his eyebrows alone.  Handsome man.

4d1b03d0c3c5607758c42439116c1edf.jpg

• Like 1

Hamilton looked so young in this movie. I think the only other silent I've seen him in was America but I forgot about that last night when I flipped over there for a minute and was surprised to see him. I've DVR'd it so I'll get a chance to watch the whole thing this weekend.

Very enjoyable movie (though very similar in plot to "It" the year before)  Loved Colleen Moore. My first silent I've ever seen her in (have seen her in talkies) Why did her career tank? Her voice was fine. Neil Hamilton was sooo handsome.

Very enjoyable movie (though very similar in plot to "It" the year before)  Loved Colleen Moore. My first silent I've ever seen her in (have seen her in talkies) Why did her career tank? Her voice was fine. Neil Hamilton was sooo handsome.

Yep this one reminded me of IT too (same kind of spunk and fun spirit to the film) but I liked this one a bit more.

Colleen Moore was adorable and the film had a great feminist message that is still relevant today. I don't recall as strong of a feminist spin to IT (although it has been awhile since I watched that one).

• Like 1

Hamilton was one of the models for the Arrow Shirt man as was Brian Donlevy I think. Pert Kelton as the first Alice Kramden, is interesting to watch since more are familiar with Audrey Meadows in the part.

I thought that Jay Silverheels was the model for the Arrow shirt man.