• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TRUDEAU'S TOTALITARIAN DYSTOPIAN CANADA

JakeHolman

8 minutes ago, hamradio said:

They should become our next 2 states?

(otherwise why the same color? :huh:)

We'll take America's blue states in return.

I find these posts about right wingers in Canada totally ****ing stupid.

1 hour ago, Vautrin said:

First we have to figure out where they are. Any American who takes such an extended interest in

Canada can't be a  real American.  🤠

Hey!  I can name all 6, er 8, er whatever provinces!  Or is that Australian states?  

• Haha 1

Ya DO know what your basic "problem" is up there north of the 49th, don't ya?!

Uh-huh, it's 'cause you guys don't have the right to arm yourself to the teeth like we good ol' freedom lovin' Americans can.

Uh-huh, ya see IF you could arm yourselves to the teeth, THEN you could take up arms against this "tyrannical government" y'all have up there!

Okay, okay sure. I suppose your murder rate might climb "a bit", AND there could be a lot more mass shootings up there like there are down here, but HEY the question still remains, do you Canadians want your "freedom" or not, HUH?!

C'mon now, YOU know what the NRA always says about this sort'a thing whenever there's a mass shooting down here, RIGHT?! "This is just the price we Americans must pay to ensure our freedoms", and so there ya GO!!!

(...nah, I'm not really some dumb gun-lovin' American HICK who believes all this crap...nope, I just like playin' one on the internet sometimes, THAT'S all!)

LOL

1 hour ago, Dargo said:

Uh-huh, it's 'cause you guys don't have the right to arm yourself to the teeth like we good ol' freedom lovin' Americans can.

Uh-huh, ya see IF you could arm yourselves to the teeth, THEN you could take up arms against this "tyrannical government" y'all have up there!

Okay, okay sure. I suppose your murder rate might climb "a bit", AND there could be a lot more mass shootings up there like there are down here, but HEY the question still remains, do you Canadians want your "freedom" or not, HUH?!

C'mon now, YOU know what the NRA always says about this sort'a thing whenever there's a mass shooting down here, RIGHT?! "This is just the price we Americans must pay to ensure our freedoms", and so there ya GO!!!

(...nah, I'm not really some dumb gun-lovin' American HICK who believes all this crap...nope, I just like playin' one on the internet sometimes, THAT'S all!)

LOL

As near as I can tell, the American right is upset because we aren't killing each other off as fast as they think we should, to which I can only say .....sorry?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, txfilmfan said:

Hey!  I can name all 6, er 8, er whatever provinces!  Or is that Australian states?  

Then  there are those tiny Maritime provinces. Hard to  tell where one begins  and the other ends.

Some pretty sneaky folks fersure.

36 minutes ago, rjbartrop said:

As near as I can tell, the American right is upset because we aren't killing each other off as fast as they think we should, to which I can only say .....sorry?

Uh-huh, typical Canadian you are, alright!

Ya see, and as that great American "patriot" (hey, ever notice this word contains the word "riot" in it?...but I digress) John Wayne once observed, "Never apologize, Mister. It's the sign of weakness!"

(...and so THIS of course would be ANOTHER of your "problems" up there...you guys have always just been TOO damn POLITE!!!)

;)

1 hour ago, Dargo said:

LOL

My 98 year old Uncle sent me a picture of a kid with this caption underneath ...

"So, me wearing a bulletproof backpack to school with metal detectors, armed guards and routine mass-shooter drills is the 'price of freedom.'  But you, wearing a mask in Walmart for 10 minutes is 'tyranny'?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

My 98 year old Uncle sent me a picture of a kid with this caption underneath ...

"So, me wearing a bulletproof backpack to school with metal detectors, armed guards and routine mass-shooter drills is the 'price of freedom.'  But you, wearing a mask in Walmart for 10 minutes is 'tyranny'?

LOL

I LOVE it!!!

(...and AIN'T it the freakin' TRUTH, too!)

12 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

Careful.  We've already seen some Canadians thinking they have 1st Amendment rights.  Next thing you know, they'll be asking for the 2nd Amendment, and all the rest...

2 hours ago, txfilmfan said:

Careful.  We've already seen some Canadians thinking they have 1st Amendment rights.  Next thing you know, they'll be asking for the 2nd Amendment, and all the rest...

Well HECK there, Tex! Doncha know that it IS only the 2nd Amendment that primarily guarantees all your 1st Amendment rights?! And in fact, every OTHER right ya got in that there Bill o' Rights we's got in this here country?!

Uh-huh, ya's gotta keep them guv'ment types a'scared of ya's, ya know! And 'cause once they AREN'T a'scared of ya's, they'll turn into one o' them there "tyrannical" ones!!!

(...yep, like I said earlier, while I'm really NOT some damn dumb American hick like this, I DO so like to play one on the internet from time to time...I'm thinkin' this might all stem from that "frustrated actor" in me!!!)

LOL 

14 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

We'll take America's blue states in return.

I find these posts about right wingers in Canada totally ****ing stupid.

I do business with a guy in the deep south who identifies as a conservative, and he's embarrassed by this stuff too

1 hour ago, JakeHolman said:

And there should be an immediate restitution to the truckers in the form of compensation for pain and suffering and reversal of any criminal charges ... with an apology to the truckers ...

It's the other way around, Jake.

Class-action complainant alleges trucker threatened her by backing pickup onto sidewalk

Zexi Li, the 21-year-old Centretown resident who is the lead plaintiff in a class-action suit against the “Freedom Convoy,” says that one of the protestors backed his pickup truck onto a sidewalk in an attempt to hit or frighten her Thursday morning.

https://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/class-action-complainant-alleges-trucker-threatened-her-by-backing-pickup-onto-sidewalk

'All of us suffered': Ottawa lawsuit going ahead against protesters

The demonstration may be over but the lead plaintiff in a class-action lawsuit against the “Freedom Convoy” in downtown Ottawa says she still is planning to hold participants to account.

The lawsuit on behalf of residents and businesses is looking for more than $300 million in damages from truckers and donors.

“We were tortured by sound for days, we were harassed in our streets, we were honked at in the streets. They even honked at animals and when I say honk, people have to really remember that this isn’t just like a car beep. This is a well over 100 decibels of blaring horns that are blasting your ears at levels that can cause deafness and hearing damage instantly,” she told CityNews.

https://vancouver.citynews.ca/2022/02/22/ottawa-protest-class-action-lawsuit/

1 hour ago, JakeHolman said:

It's been my observation that Totalitarians method of response on all things political is to 1. deny 2. deflect 3. with ad hominem attacks. 

Have a good day ...

The king of ad hominem attacks for the past decade or so is Donald Trump.  I think you might have proven your point.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, JakeHolman said:

Rumble

Trump: "The tyranny we have witnessed in Canada in recent weeks should shock and dismay

The Post Millennial Clips  Published February 26, 2022

Trump: "The tyranny we have witnessed in Canada in recent weeks should shock and dismay (rumble.com)

The man who invades Ukraine is called "genius" by Trump while a Canadian PM, who employed an Emergencies Act for ten days to end a siege of a city, some calling for the overthrow of his government, in addition to his nation's economy being impacted by border convoys cutting off goods, is a "tyrant."

Yeh, Jake, you and Trump sure have a clear perspective on reality.

• Haha 1

• JakeHolman changed the title to TRUDEAU'S TOTALITARIAN DYSTOPIAN CANADA